I am making an ancient city one minecraft not dead anymore i need ideas.

Discus and support I am making an ancient city one minecraft not dead anymore i need ideas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do i rebuild in the ancient city, mainly using what is already there but rebuilding off of it with new blocks mostly but keeping some of the ones... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cobey Boze, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. Cobey Boze
    Cobey Boze Guest

    I am making an ancient city one minecraft not dead anymore i need ideas.


    What do i rebuild in the ancient city, mainly using what is already there but rebuilding off of it with new blocks mostly but keeping some of the ones already here. i am making a barracks and the middle portal thing will probably become a castle but everything else im not sure about it on minecraft.

    :)
     
    Cobey Boze, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. KG05 Win User

    How do you contact Microsoft service department?

    Xbox support DOES not help.

    there is not one option to email/ message an agent.

    bot city!

    anymore ideas TIA
  3. LuBulegend92 Win User

    Dead Space achievements aren't showing up

    Do you have any idea why my Dead Space is not mine anymore? I thought when I downloaded for free, it will be mine as long as I am a gold member, then after the 2nd factory reset, it is not mine anymore.
  4. Dorpo Win User

    Making a city And I need frenids

    Please ad me I'm so lonely in the big bad world of minecraft
  5. DarinGainey Win User

    Making a city And I need frenids

    Add me, DarinBrony96.

    I have a mic and play somewhat often
  6. Lucky 1 Win User

    The Glory of Rome is Truly Glorious

    It was set in Renaissance Italy, Rome was one city you played in. Totally different era though. It's so cool to see ancient Rome recreated, I love the setting.
Thema:

I am making an ancient city one minecraft not dead anymore i need ideas.

Loading...
  1. I am making an ancient city one minecraft not dead anymore i need ideas. - Similar Threads - making ancient city

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  7. The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse)

    in XboX Insiders
    The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse): This isn’t meant to be an Xbox hate post — I love the ecosystem — but after bouncing between console, PC, mobile, and the web, the inconsistencies really start to pile up. None of them are huge on...
  8. Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account: Trying to make a new account on Xbox 1. I do the QR code and put the code in. It says it’s all done on Xbox but then just does a loading screen and then sends me back to the original place....
  9. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  10. Make it possible to use special characters in Xbox Gamertags

    in XboX Insiders
    Make it possible to use special characters in Xbox Gamertags: Xbox Gamertags are a big part of our identity as players. Right now, the system only allows letters, numbers, and a few basic symbols. It would be great if players could customize their Gamertags...