I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

Discus and support I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrittneyBrashears, Apr 13, 2022.

1. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does any of this mean anything to the Community? I really need some help here, especially since he has been screen mirroring my iPhone for about 2 years and doing something through the electricity and/or WIFI. Help Please. Thanks in ADVANCE.

:)

BrittneyBrashears, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

you have a microsoft account, skype and xbox is also part of that account by default, if you do not use these then you can uninstall skype and just ignore the xbox side of things, xbox services are built into the operating system and will always be there due to you having a microsoft account.

the realtek microphone is what is built into the device you are using, basically the microphone built into the laptop/surface.

screen mirroring your phone has nothing to do with the device you are on, you have nothing to worry about, if you are no longer living together then call your internet provider to assist in changing your WiFi password.

and if you want to be extra secure then change any passwords on your accounts.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey BrittneyBrashears, how are you today? Hope you're well.

BrittneyBrashears, I don't quite understand the issue. Can you explain a bit more of what happened, please?
  4. PokeyNebula6206 Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

I recently bought a Surface Tablet RT and the music app allows me to stream music, tv shows and movies from my Xbox Live account (purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360); however, I am NOT able to access my "music videos" as purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360.
    The music videos are still playable on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to play my music videos on my Surface, I get an error message providing that the device cannot stream the music videos via the cloud. Exactly how can I add my music videos to my Surface
    tablet? I find this frustrating, and it's a simple matter and nobody (Surface support, Microsoft store reps) has been able to give me a simple, or any useful, answer. This is definitely what separates the Surface from Apple mobile devices as anything I purchase
    on Itunes is seamlessly accessible on all Apple mobile devices. Without real assistance in using my Surface for media/entertainment as advertised, I'll be forced to return it and rely back on my Apple devices.
  5. Keiatra Rose Win User

People who use vulgar language trying to hack people or threaten to. Enforcement team please read

That is my ex he doesn't know a soul at Microsoft and he has been threatening people for months... i reported what he was doing to others in the gaming environments a couple days ago and gave testimony as i saw him abuse others online. I hope he never gets
    another account. I am glad you only dealt with him once
  6. johnnygreek989 Win User

80151103 sign in error

where exactly would i be able to find out that my account has been locked on accounts.live.com? because i looked at my privacy settings and i couldn't find anything about my account being locked.
Thema:

1. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account. - Similar Threads - looking find has

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...: To clarify, I am no longer able to find group post specifically for the Console version of Minecraft because #1, the Xbox Companion App shutdown a few months ago, And #2 I am on a PC. Me being on...
  7. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  8. “Looks like you already own this app” but can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    “Looks like you already own this app” but can’t find it: After I uninstalled the Hulu app I went to reinstall it on our Xbox 360, but the Microsoft store says “Looks like you already own that app,” and to go to My Library to find it. But it’s not in My...
  9. I cant take captures on certain games I tried to look through the settings but didnt find...

in XboX Insiders
    I cant take captures on certain games I tried to look through the settings but didnt find...: I tried looking through the settings and stuff but couldnt find anything submitted by /u/ThatOneGuy183737 [link] [comments]
  10. Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace: I searched and it's not there and it's out now. d3e18169-e2db-48e5-ac83-39ea5b1dcbf4