I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

Discus and support I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/paulohdl403, Sep 22, 2020.

1. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to leave beta program. The problem is, the game has always been beta since I downloaded it, and I never used Insider Hub, and now I can't use it because I'm under age. How do I leave it?

submitted by /u/paulohdl403
    [link] [comments]

/u/paulohdl403, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Jeremy Rench Win User

Minecraft

Hello, i was wondering if you are part of the Insider Program on The Xbox One ? If you are you might want to check and see if you joined the Minecraft beta. I only say this because i’m in the insider program and my Minecraft would never load either until
    a friend of mine asked if i was in the insider program beta and i said yes. Then he told me to leave the Minecraft beta program within the insider program and since then i’ve had no issues at all with minecraft. To check you go to the insider program app on
    your Xbox One and then to to insider content and then click on Minecraft then leave the Minecraft beta. I hope this helps you out because i spent forever trying to figure out this problem.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

My Minecraft Update

I am guessing your friend is enrolled into the beta for Minecraft through the xbox insider program
  4. ScumDelux3 Win User

Turn off Mic monitoring

Mic monitoring still shows up for me under the audio settings. I'm not sure if it is only because I am in the insider program. Do you have the insider program?
  5. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Thanks, but I'm not a part of the Minecraft Beta program. I still closed my xbox insider account, uninstalled the insider app, uninstalled minecraft, hard reset the xbox, downloaded minecraft again and that didn't fix the problem.
  6. FuzzMeistrr Win User

Turn off Mic monitoring

Hey there DillonMD102607, sorry your having issues! Mic monitoring still shows up for me under the audio settings. I'm not sure if it is only because I am in the insider program. Do you have the insider program?

- Fuzz
Thema:

I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

1. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age. - Similar Threads - minecraft beta program

2. Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem.: I can not add my account to preview Beta program for Minecraft. I downloaded Xbox insider hub, then went to previews, But there isn't Minecraft. [img] I can see other game previews but I...
  3. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  4. Minecraft insider beta testing program questions.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft insider beta testing program questions.: After today’s caves and cliffs update pt 1 is the insiders Minecraft beta program for caves and cliffs pt2? And are you able to leave the Minecraft beta program when ever you want and without your...
  5. Using nnon beta while enrolled in the beta Minecraft program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using nnon beta while enrolled in the beta Minecraft program.: I do not wish to unenroll from the Xbox beta program but I am getting anxious to get back to my non beta worlds. I do not wish to import them to the beta program. How do I switch back and forth?...
  6. I tried the minecraft beta program and the caves and cliffs beat doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried the minecraft beta program and the caves and cliffs beat doesn't work.: How do I fix it or is it the beta not even released submitted by /u/TonierRaptor681 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Beta Program Question: Old Worlds

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Program Question: Old Worlds: If I enable the Minecraft Beta, will my current worlds be affected if I don’t go into them while the beta is enabled? submitted by /u/Mighty-Knighty [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with Minecraft Beta program on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Minecraft Beta program on Xbox One: When it first came out, a friend of mine's got into the minecraft beta program and he has remained there ever since. Recently though some friend wanted to make a realm so we could all play...
  9. Please help me unenroll from the Minecraft beta program!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me unenroll from the Minecraft beta program!!!: I am stuck in the beta program and I can’t do anything to get out. I’ve tried uninstalling the game after unenrolling and it works but then it just starts updating by itself back to the beta...
  10. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...