I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...

Discus and support I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mr I am in Egypt I am using Visa from Egyptian Banks in Office 365 I want to Subscribe on Xbox Gold live , I can not change Xbox location to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlossyPigeon391, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...

Dear Mr

I am in Egypt I am using Visa from Egyptian Banks in Office 365

I want to Subscribe on Xbox Gold live , I can not change Xbox location to Egypt because there isn't found "Egypt " as country on drop list to able to select .

If I make a payment by Egyptian visa , the system will not accept mismatch between visa country and Xbox country

what is the solution ??

Marwan Ashraf

:)

GlossyPigeon391, Sep 6, 2018
  2. XxKiksyxX
    XxKiksyxX Guest
    Xbox Live Gold for Egypt accounts

My account is Egypt and there is no option to subscribe to gold. Can you please make gold available to Egypt accounts, I really want to play multiplayer online. Can anyone also give us a possible date when that will happen? Like in a month or two etc.
    Thank you in advance I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from  Egypt Problem of Xbox location  setting ... :)

XxKiksyxX, Sep 6, 2018
  3. How to get gold member if you out of proposed 35

Hello,

I'm faced with a little unpleasant fact that I actually can't get gold account as I live in Egypt. Kind of frustrated, the service is charged with a monthly payment, what the problem to make it available worldwide? I got my xbox from US so I'm already dying
    by purchasing overtaxed NTSC games, which prices goes from 110$ per PAL game and 150$-160$ for NTSC, as local stores in Egypt have only PAL versions. I got all my settings set to US location. Can anyone please explain what should I do to be a gold member?

Thank you.

DanilPrikhodko, Sep 6, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...

RandyAU93, Sep 6, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 2, 2018
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting account

I'm afraid you may not have a legitimate solution, as Xbox Live is not officially supported in Egypt. This page shows the countries in which Xbox Live is supported: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting account

I'm afraid you may not have a legitimate solution, as Xbox Live is not officially supported in Egypt. This page shows the countries in which Xbox Live is supported: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
    Just making the shared link clickable for you. https://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  8. Just A Phenom96 Win User

impulse trigger grinding

the problem that currently i live in egypt and i bought this console from USA and as you know theres no xbox support in egypt
  9. Abd3l4l Win User

I am from Egypt 2. And I have like 100+ friends form Egypt 2.All u have 2 do is buy Xbox live pre-paid card from Virgin or any other store and change ur account region to U.S. or something and it will work.They wont add Egypt anytime soon, and u have no
    choice but lying.
  10. byob Ghosts Win User

It is not yet listed for Xbox Live but simply change your console location from Egypt to United states, United Kingdon Etc
Thema:

1. I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ... - Similar Threads - Egypt Subscribe Gold

2. XBOX EGYPT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX EGYPT: I from egypt i have an xbox series x i just got couple of things that i don't understand and i wish my voice will be heard why we don't have a region and cheap store like Turkey and Argentina...
  3. Local payment in Egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local payment in Egypt: When I tried to buy from the Egyptian store, specifically this game https://www.microsoft.com/en-eg/p/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty/9nmjd11kcrl0?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Which...
  4. I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...: I tried a lot to search for this but I reached nothing, so if someone tell me. 2ac1e533-e8b0-4839-b69d-9d2e23858b65
  5. Teredo Not Working in Egypt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt: i live in Egypt and have pc game pass and me and my friends cant connect and play with each other because Teredo is unable to qualify and its not working in Egypt what should we do ?...
  6. When will Xbox put Egypt region ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox put Egypt region ?: Please Xbox put Egypt region because If you don't put Egypt region this will decrease the members of Xbox c3d0e8df-f53f-4d81-aec8-085db6a35c76
  7. Teredo Not Working in Egypt?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt?: getting a Strict Nat Type when using the PC companion app. Teredo state is showing as a Probe (Primary Server) and sometimes it shows as unreachable over UDP. Note: all the ports mentioned on...
  8. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  9. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?: and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/...
  10. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox location egypt