I am having trouble with my xbox

Discus and support I am having trouble with my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox keeps saying network settings prevent chat with some people even when I'm the only one in my party. I think someone reported me and now I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N8DGR8, Oct 21, 2017.

1. N8DGR8
    N8DGR8 Guest

My xbox keeps saying network settings prevent chat with some people even when I'm the only one in my party. I think someone reported me and now I can't talk to anyone. I didn't say anything bad though. Please Help.

:)

N8DGR8, Oct 21, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I am having trouble with my deposites

Hello FlashDesert,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since your Credit event happened on April 17th, it will be a part of the mid-May deposit.

XBLRewards8, Oct 21, 2017
  3. FlashDesert
    FlashDesert Guest

I was told to post in Support, so here goes I have 15,000 credits that have yet to be transferred into money and been deposited into my account.

FlashDesert, Oct 21, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello FlashDesert,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since your Credit event happened on April 17th, it will be a part of the mid-May deposit.
  5. taidara Win User

i am having connection trouble.

Hey there KJTR!

Since this thread is rusty and old, I would recommend that you start a fresh new thread with a detailed description of your situation.

Include any error code you are getting along with any troubleshooting steps you have taken up to this point.

Thanks in advance!
  6. KJTR Win User

i am having connection trouble.

Having the same problem

W:0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 008A - 0FE0

Z: AFFF - 0006

ID:0006 - 0001

L: 8015 - 1907

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

A: 192.168.1.85/255.255.255.0

G:192.168.1.254

D:192.168.1.254, 0.0.0.0

N: 2WIRE210

S:WPA2

C:9
  7. DeejayyXBL Win User

I am having trouble with XboxLive

Ok, thx for the Code.

So you use a Wireless Connection. Could you Log-In to your Router and check your W-Lan Options especially the Connection.

I Think your Console builds a Connection to XBL but it looses it.

Do you have a way to test this? Maybe with an LAN Cable or you move your Console to an Closer Area where your W-Lan Router is at.
  8. DeejayyXBL Win User

I am having trouble with XboxLive

Try a Connection-Test, go to your Console Settings, System, Network-Settings and perform an Connection Test.

After the Test you can press Y on your Controller and you will get some Results. You can Post here the Status Code.

You can also Try, to Clear your System Cache. Console Settings, System, Storage Press Y and select Clear System Cache.
Thema:

1. I am having trouble with my xbox - Similar Threads - having trouble

2. Having trouble with Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Xbox app on PC: Whenever I try to install a game, or launch a game from the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer asks for admin privelleges which I give it. Then I get a windows error saying...
  3. I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...: Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it need to be downloaded off of cloud gaming do you...
  4. Having trouble typing in my xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble typing in my xbox 1: Hi, I hope you can help. My virtual keyboard on my Xbox 1 suddenly has a white text bar above it so now when I type to name worlds or put seeds into Minecraft or choose a name in other games the...
  5. I have been having trouble accepting invites or jointing “looking for group” when I go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having trouble accepting invites or jointing “looking for group” when I go to...: Didn’t realize I put the description in the question bar 055c7f70-7222-4185-a2d9-87af5d52994a
  6. Im having trouble starting my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having trouble starting my games: Im having trouble starting games on my xbox. After i click to open a game. Nothing happens. I tried everything from unplugging it for 30 mins - a hour, and its still doing the same thing. i click...
  7. Having xbox one x “no signal” trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Having xbox one x “no signal” trouble: When i power on my xbox one x nothing displays, literally nothing. Tv always says “no signal” ive tried every method there is to try and fix the issue and im really running out of hope. And my...
  8. Xbox network failure bit have trouble shooted all suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network failure bit have trouble shooted all suggestions: Xbox not cinnected to network. Internet connectivity is fine and all other trouble shooting is fine. 300cb8a9-5f4a-49ca-b323-d86035acaa86
  9. I'm having trouble signing in to the Xbox app on my PC. What should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to the Xbox app on my PC. What should I do?: Today, I launched the Xbox app on my PC to browse the catalog for games. Then, I found a game I really liked (the game's name was Asphalt 9: Legends for credit), but then, I realized that I was...
  10. Having troubles playing certain games on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having troubles playing certain games on Xbox.: Having troubles playing games on Xbox. I have 5 digitally installed but 2/5 games will open and then send me to home without an error code. I’ve tried everything (resetting, factory reset,...