I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com

Discus and support I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having difficulties entering into my xbox account info so that I can change my parent email in order to redeem codes so that I can play xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KindaInk06, Jan 3, 2014.

1. KindaInk06
    KindaInk06 Guest

I am having difficulties entering into my xbox account info so that I can change my parent email in order to redeem codes so that I can play xbox live. Also, I've tried the "sign up" button on the xbox for xbox live and it does not work, but what I really
    need is to be able to redeem code. please help?

:)

KindaInk06, Jan 3, 2014
  2. BarkingGnat2
    BarkingGnat2 Guest
    Can't manage payment options

How do you check your region if you can't sign into xbox.com with my account I am having troubles with?

BarkingGnat2, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Dan203
    Dan203 Guest

I'm having the same problem. I'm also having trouble connecting to xbox.com from my computer and logging into my hotmail account. On the computer if I keep reloading they will eventually connect, but on the xbox I keep getting this error.

Dan203, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Badge32 Win User

Family Centre

I am the primary account holder. It is on the xbox.com website i am having the trouble.
  5. MichaelSpeid Win User

Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

Im having trouble finding out how to download my account to my pc, where abouts on xbox.com do i go to do that, also i already have an account on xbox.com.
  6. BarkingGnat2 Win User

Can't manage payment options

How do you check your region if you can't sign into xbox.com with my account I am having troubles with?
  7. monkey kills Win User

trying to renew

Ok so im having a trouble with renewing my account, I bought a prepaid card (as i always do) and instead of entering the redeem code on the xbox it self i decided to enter it on xbox.com using the account i have on my xbox. well everything went well until
    i decided to go on the xbox, on my account it still says that i have a free account (silver) but when i log in to xbox.com it says that i am Gold =/ please help
  8. FoxHound6683 Win User

I am having trouble accessing my original account

Thats the thing I can't remeber the information for any of the questions.
Thema:

1. I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com - Similar Threads - having trouble going

2. "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app: When trying to play any XBOX Game Pass games I had installed and were previously working, they either bring up an error message or just don't open at all. It also won't let me install new games as...
  3. I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble...: Having problems with a game I bought in the Microsoft store on my Xbox one. Keeps saying to check back later as it is having issues? Help please? 7d2b1682-6e02-46bd-a5a6-2194a62be49f
  4. My purchase is having trouble going through

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchase is having trouble going through: When I try to change my gamertag for 10 dollars, it the purchase doesn't go through. I have 20 dollars on my account balance. [img] dfb7237f-8716-48b1-8b68-4716377075cc
  5. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...: i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384
  6. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby: My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It hasn't turned off while playing a game. A...
  7. Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019?: Hi, I'm looking to buy a Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria and want to play F1 2019. Am I going to have any region based payment/any other issues with the game? My decision to buy the console depend on this....
  8. Having trouble going online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble going online: I’m having trouble connection to an online session, it says “Unable to join session” f03b17a0-ee8a-4798-816d-90f2e25c369a
  9. I am having trouble with Mahjong, the tiles freeze, the timer keeps going can anyone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble with Mahjong, the tiles freeze, the timer keeps going can anyone help: Since late last year the game has been playing up, it starts up ok, but some games the tiles freeze and sometimes it will work again and other times the timer just keeps counting for minutes on...
  10. HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now": Okay. For the past year I've been having this problem off and on...mostly on. Almost every time I attempt to watch a movie/show on HBO Go on my X-Box One I get this error message "We're having...