I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com

Discus and support I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having difficulties entering into my xbox account info so that I can change my parent email in order to redeem codes so that I can play xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KindaInk06, Jan 3, 2014.

1. KindaInk06
    KindaInk06 Guest

I am having difficulties entering into my xbox account info so that I can change my parent email in order to redeem codes so that I can play xbox live. Also, I've tried the "sign up" button on the xbox for xbox live and it does not work, but what I really
    need is to be able to redeem code. please help?

:)

KindaInk06, Jan 3, 2014
  2. BarkingGnat2
    BarkingGnat2 Guest
    Can't manage payment options

How do you check your region if you can't sign into xbox.com with my account I am having troubles with?

BarkingGnat2, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Dan203
    Dan203 Guest

I'm having the same problem. I'm also having trouble connecting to xbox.com from my computer and logging into my hotmail account. On the computer if I keep reloading they will eventually connect, but on the xbox I keep getting this error.

Dan203, Jan 3, 2014
  4. MichaelSpeid Win User

Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

Im having trouble finding out how to download my account to my pc, where abouts on xbox.com do i go to do that, also i already have an account on xbox.com.
  5. Badge32 Win User

Family Centre

I am the primary account holder. It is on the xbox.com website i am having the trouble.
  6. BarkingGnat2 Win User

Can't manage payment options

How do you check your region if you can't sign into xbox.com with my account I am having troubles with?
  7. monkey kills Win User

trying to renew

Ok so im having a trouble with renewing my account, I bought a prepaid card (as i always do) and instead of entering the redeem code on the xbox it self i decided to enter it on xbox.com using the account i have on my xbox. well everything went well until
    i decided to go on the xbox, on my account it still says that i have a free account (silver) but when i log in to xbox.com it says that i am Gold =/ please help
  8. FoxHound6683 Win User

I am having trouble accessing my original account

Thats the thing I can't remeber the information for any of the questions.
Thema:

1. I am having trouble going into my account on xbox.com - Similar Threads - having trouble going

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  4. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  7. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  8. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  9. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  10. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...