I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...

Discus and support I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one live the message I’m receiving says it cannot connect to your DHCP It’s telling me to disconnect my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonelekes, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Jonelekes
    Jonelekes Guest

I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...

I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one live the message I’m receiving says it cannot connect to your DHCP It’s telling me to disconnect my router wait 30 seconds and plug back in but it doesn’t work if there’s anybody out there who can help I would
    appreciate it thank you

:)

Jonelekes, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Its JDH
    Its JDH Guest
    Just installed new router, Xbox error message says "cannot connect to your DHCP server" help please

hi I just recently got a new router installed and now I cannot connect my Xbox to live. Error message says "Cannot connect to your DHCP server" any help would be great

Its JDH, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Shy Soul77
    Shy Soul77 Guest
    Cannot connect to your DHCP Server

Hello I am having a problem connecting to my wifi with my xbox one console, it finds my network no problem but when i connect it takes ages to connect and then it gives me an error Cannot connect to your DHCP Server but if i use hardwire it works although
    i would like to use the wireless i have tryed to connect it on to 2 networks but still the same error any help please

Shy Soul77, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Jonelekes
    Jonelekes Guest

Anyone having this problem

Jonelekes, Oct 15, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 15, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello there,

That support article listed by Leslie ends in 2 different ways depending on if your Xbox worked when you tested the console on a different network. If it did work than there is an issue with your Internet Service Provider or your router. You would need to
    get further support from your provider

If it still did not work when you tested your Xbox elsewhere, than your Xbox console may be experiencing a hardware failure, possibly the Ethernet port. You can
    Contact us here, or

set up a repair on your own here

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Massikar Win User

Can't get Xbox360 to find WiFi.

Sorry guys nothing helps I'm afraid :( I am running the Xbox 360 slim I have had no trouble connecting to other networks just this one it dosen't show up, but my laptop is connected to it
  8. Gizzmo4927 Win User

Xbox Series Won't Connect To Home WiFi. Any solutions?

I am having the same trouble . It was working fine now it give me an error message and says I am not connected to the internet
  9. im a dude dude Win User

Xbox Live Code Error

I am receiving this code from my Xbox one 0x80000ffff . Also, I can see my friends list and all of my friends activity, however my Xbox is asking me to connect to Xbox live. How am I able to see my friends list activity if i am not actually connected? I
    have reset my routers at home, and also restarted my Xbox one multiple times as well with no success. I have tested both my Xbox live multiplayer connection on the Xbox one as well as the internet connection and it says everything is fine, but when I return
    to my home screen I am still being asked to connect to Xbox live. When i try to launch a game i also get a message from the Xbox saying it cannot retrieve the latest save data and fails to launch any game. apps like Netflix occasionally let me get through
    the initial launch, but then ask me to sign into Xbox live and automatically takes me back to my home screen. If i am quick enough, i can actually start watching a show on Netflix, but then it will shut down Netflix and ask me to connect again as if I have
    no internet. Again, if I am not connected to Xbox live, then how am I using it.
  10. Out_Law_Vinagre Win User

Can't sign in.

I am also having trouble but it is saying no connection to Xbox Live.
  11. Ask Twispike Win User

Backwards compatibility issues

I also have the same issue but it looks like my problem is still occurring.

I have done all the steps required but it still says I cannot connect to Xbox Live.

I am trying to play Halo 3 via backwards compatible on my Xbox One but cannot connect to Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ... - Similar Threads - having trouble connecting

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  7. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  8. Having a LOT of trouble w connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a LOT of trouble w connection: I’ve been having connectivity issues for months with my Xbox. In fact, I had even purchased a newer model recently in hopes of this issue stopping. Whether I am playing a game, watching YouTube or...
  9. My Xbox One keeps having trouble connecting to the internet even though my internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One keeps having trouble connecting to the internet even though my internet is...: I got a Wi-Fi extender to see if my Xbox was out of range but I keep having the same issue. I’ve tried multiple different solutions; hard resetting my console, wiping everything off my console and...
  10. I'm having trouble connecting my PC to my Xbox it keeps on asking for the pin which I put in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble connecting my PC to my Xbox it keeps on asking for the pin which I put in: It keeps asking me to put in my PIN on my laptop as a security question as I set up a pin which I put in and it keeps them saying incorrect if you can sort this issue for me...