i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator)

Discus and support i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator) [img] b211a545-4e84-460a-959a-29d710a67904 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KHATTAK TRADERZ, Dec 13, 2022.

1. i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator)

i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator) [​IMG]
    i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator) [​IMG]

:)

KHATTAK TRADERZ, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KHATTAK, I did a little research and found something related to your question.

"This problem usually occurs when you download a large app (1gb or above) from an unknown source. The “resources” are the OBB files."

"If you're downloading apps (mostly games) outside of play store you need to download two files: The APK file and the OBB file. What you have to do to fix this problem is you have to extract the OBB files (only extract if they are in compressed format i.e, .7z or .zip). You will get a folder. Paste the folder in storage/emulated/0/android/obb. You then install the APK file and then open the game"

https://www.quora.com/Download-failed-because-t...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I am having issues while installing XBox in PC

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the app again and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. xxx DAZBO xxx Win User

Funky save recovery (patented Déjà vu)

That was hilarious. I believe you can exploit this by selling stuff to a trader. Save game then kill trader and reload. Trader should havemore gold to sell more stuff.
  5. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Traders

I invested money in traders to increase their total money, then I sell them all my stuff, going trader to trader until they are all broke.

Important Note - Traders will reset gold and stock every two in game days, wait, buy, rinse repeat.
  6. Azerothwolf Win User

XBox One Controller randomly stops working since update on 4/17

I also have somewhat the same issue while checking out Fallout 76 my left stick doesn't work even after switching games the rest of the buttons work fine just that control stick maybe has to do with it went quiet so to speak while installing updates and
    the battery life is ok as well.
Thema:

1. i am having this issue while installing game (Trader life samulator) - Similar Threads - having issue while

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  6. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Having issues with the A select button not working on some screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with the A select button not working on some screens: The A “Select” button does not work on some screens while it works on others. This issue is occurring across multiple controllers (3 different ones) and multiple games. For instance, I cannot get...
  9. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  10. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...