I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer.

Discus and support I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox app throws a code every time I try and install a game (Ox87e00196). I have XBOX game pass ultimate on one account. I try to use this account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pale Mare7, Jan 8, 2023.

  1. Pale Mare7
    Pale Mare7 Guest

    I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer.


    My xbox app throws a code every time I try and install a game (Ox87e00196). I have XBOX game pass ultimate on one account. I try to use this account to install a game. There is an issue on my computer where it CONSTANTLY tells me that I am using the wrong account. No matter how many time I tell xbox app that I want to use my main xbox liveaccount, it tells me that I am signed in to the wrong account and that I should switch back to the other one. I mention this because I am certain that this is the issue -- that my xbox account has a different sign in than my microsoft store. Since I cannot permanent change it back, I am not sure what to do here.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Pale Mare7, Jan 8, 2023
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer.

    Hello,



    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.





    We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.



    If you see error code 0x87e00196 when you try to install, update, or launch an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows device, this error may mean you need to reinstall the Gaming Services package. Click the link below for the troubleshooting.

    Error 0x87e00196 occurs when you try to manage a game on Windows | Xbox Support

    Additional steps that may help us resolve the issue: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Def Oso Win User

    ghost recon name implies sniping, still have yet to see any?

    Trust me you can recon in this game, the levels are not as big as past installments but I have been killed plenty-o-times by them. I am the opposite of you, where in shooter games I try my hardest to never use them.
  4. Def Oso Win User

    FINALLY! Beat Insane Mode...never again...

    I beat a few games on their hardest difficulty in my time, but have now come to the realization, I enjoy games on the easiest setting. Yeah, I may not get the achievement/trophy but it is not worth the trouble, games are not fun to me when I am dieing every
    10 seconds.
  5. ODST343 Win User

    coping with life through videos games

    the only time video game is not relaxing for me is when running through a game on the hardest difficulties,but i am sure most people can relate.
  6. SiZoR Win User

    I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

    Hello brother, I have tried all the solutions provided, I also installed a new Windows, and I am still facing the same problem Sometimes it logs me in when I delete and install game services again and restart my computer several times but also when I log in I can't install games and if I close the app and restart it it takes me back to login
Thema:

I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer.

Loading...
  1. I am having the hardest time installing games on my computer. - Similar Threads - having hardest installing

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  6. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  7. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  8. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  10. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...