I am having the Eorro E100 00000706 8007045D on my XBox one X Console

Discus and support I am having the Eorro E100 00000706 8007045D on my XBox one X Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi need help in fixing the issue E100 00000706 8007045D. This happed while updating the Xbox one X 360d0eb2-933d-4c51-939a-bc821712e19c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WalnutDuke99571, Dec 21, 2020.

  1. I am having the Eorro E100 00000706 8007045D on my XBox one X Console


    Hi need help in fixing the issue E100 00000706 8007045D. This happed while updating the Xbox one X

    :)
     
    WalnutDuke99571, Dec 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Alaskan67 Win User

    E100 00000706 8007045D

    Hey Troll . This has nothing to do with a warranty . It's about an issue caused by their own update Microsoft refuses to deal with . There are many more like me in the same boat . An update on the console bricked my machine . Microsoft is not doing anything
    about it . None of the OSU1 links work and nothing is being done .
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    E100 00000706 8007045D

    i am not a troll, please refrain from calling me that, i am just stating that if your console is out of warranty then you have to pay for repair, the offline update is working as i just downloaded it and its fine, if an update is sent out and is broken
    then all xbox's would have this issue not a small few, it could very well be that your system was on its way out anyway.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

    E100 00000706 8007045D

    if the console is out of warranty and you did not get extended warranty then of course it will cost to send for repair.
  5. Alaskan67 Win User

    E100 00000706 8007045D


    [​IMG]


    This what I am seeing
  6. DavidLoomis2 Win User

    E100 00000706 8007045D

    Im having the same problem and I believe they should fix it for free or send out another console
Thema:

I am having the Eorro E100 00000706 8007045D on my XBox one X Console

Loading...
  1. I am having the Eorro E100 00000706 8007045D on my XBox one X Console - Similar Threads - having Eorro E100

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...