I am having the black screen of doom, but my sync button doesn’t work.

Discus and support I am having the black screen of doom, but my sync button doesn’t work. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To remedy this I would just to the factory reset option via the consoles buttons, but my sync button quit working a year after getting the console, any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fxckwit, Jul 24, 2021.

1. /u/fxckwit
    /u/fxckwit Guest

To remedy this I would just to the factory reset option via the consoles buttons, but my sync button quit working a year after getting the console, any idea how I can fix it!?

submitted by /u/fxckwit
    [link] [comments]

/u/fxckwit, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Old Xbox 360 controller not working on slim

The old controller work with the Xbox 360 slim. Have you been following these steps to sync your controller?:

To sync them up, power on the Xbox and the controller. Then push the sync button on the Xbox (small black button next to the USB ports on the front), then push the sync button on the controller (location varies depending on the type of controller). When
    you push the sync button the green light will spin in a circle (on both the Xbox and the controller). If the light doesn’t spin in a circle then it isn’t in sync mode and you might have a problem with the controller.

I did this with my own Xbox slim and my old controllers so I know it is possible.

Here is a youtube video of someone showing it work/how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGdw_oi0Xc

Hope it works! Happy gaming!
  3. SB_Typical Win User

Syncing Problems

I did this and the Xbox still doesn’t want to sync I press the button and the it doesn’t indicate that’s it’s syncing with my controllers
  4. Prophetofw4r Win User

How do i fix error 0x80073d0f

I am currently getting this error if I turn on my Xbox. Tried factory resetting but it wont let me (from holding the buttons) if I press “okay” or whatever it was enough times it just goes to a black screen and doesn’t do anything
  5. Gawain21 Win User

Xbox One FIX!, black screen after update 2021!

I have just experienced the same issue. My Xbox crashed in the middle of an update and now after the green boot up screen I get the black screen of death. I've tried soft and hard reboots and after holding down the sync and eject button I am now stuck in low resolution black screen of death.

Not sure what I'm supposed to do and now my sons and I are without a gaming machine.
  6. Brian Quarman Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Also another issue I'm having is on a second xbox one where it says syncing data whilst on the don't overexert yourself screen. It then takes a while to sync (or so it appears) and then goes into a black screen. I then have to use xbox home button to exit
    out. I also retried this by cancelling on the sync screen and then selected stop syncing but this time it reset to the home screen.
Thema:

1. I am having the black screen of doom, but my sync button doesn’t work. - Similar Threads - having black screen

2. I have a Xbox One X with the "black screen of death"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox One X with the "black screen of death": The console was normal until we disconected it from the power plug (it was off) and then when we tried to turn on again, no video. I've already tried to change the HDMI cable and the power cable....
  3. I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen: I have changed hmdi leads and ports but still getting black screen 712ae9af-d9b1-4c35-872a-534b0a3b3d05
  4. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  5. Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered)

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered): when my pc runs a game, its screen appear black color dots. So it is difficult to get a good gaming experience. My cpu is intel core i5 1335u and graphics is intel iris xe graphics. Can anyone...
  6. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  7. Windows 11 having black screen when gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 having black screen when gaming: Hello, This issue started about 2 weeks ago on my Lenovo Legion 15ACH6H. I was playing a video game and suddenly I got black screen on my laptop but I could still hear the voices from the game but...
  8. A black screen appears when I start remote play on pc, Xbox app, I have been through all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A black screen appears when I start remote play on pc, Xbox app, I have been through all...: I have the Xbox app and remote play enabled on my Xbox with all signed in on both, as then I go on to remote play and start a black screen then appears forcing me to quit remote play with still a...
  9. why does my xbox series s digital have a black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series s digital have a black screen?: so when i went to turn on my xbox for some reason it showed a black screen, so i went on youtube on how to remove it and the person said, "hold the sync button and the power button" so i did and i...
  10. Why does my Xbox one cause my TV to have black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one cause my TV to have black screen?: So this is the second time this has happened. I can be playing on my Xbox turn it off for a bit then come back later to play and all I get is a black screen. My Xbox turns on but I lose video to...