I am having some issues with purchasing Xbox All Access on GameStop.

Discus and support I am having some issues with purchasing Xbox All Access on GameStop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase an Xbox All Access through GameStop and keep getting the same error saying a “technical reason” and to call customer support. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daudioman24 Anderson, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I am having some issues with purchasing Xbox All Access on GameStop.

I am trying to purchase an Xbox All Access through GameStop and keep getting the same error saying a “technical reason” and to call customer support. I have called numerous times and they could not help me. It shows on the site there is stock availability and will ship within 1-2 business days. I’m at a loss for what to do now. Please advise.

:)

Daudioman24 Anderson, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DAUDIOMAN24

Unfortunately Microsoft can’t help you with that.
    This really depends on the GameStop site and the financial institution who gives the credit

You may need to reach GameStop support again in this case
  3. S2KMAN Win User

Redeeming Xbox All Access - Gamepass

I am dealing with this same issue. I bought the all access series x from gamestop and there is no option to activate the game pass.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox All Access Extortion

I just got my Series X delivered this week and I didn't have to purchase it with All Access. Ordered mine from Gamestop on March 9th. There is no forcing of All Access.
  5. Jerome McLeod Win User

Starfield early access

But I bought Starfield at GameStop but also purchased the premium early access on Xbox live (I do not have gamepass). Will I still have early access digitally without the base game purchased digitally?
  6. DevinFreeman1999 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did they do it for free? How do you go about sending a console back to Microsoft for a replacement? I've been having this issue and have tried everything. I got the xbox all access through gamestop and am currently paying off my xbox every month and it won't even work properly
Thema:

1. I am having some issues with purchasing Xbox All Access on GameStop. - Similar Threads - having issues purchasing

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  5. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  6. Fortnite is having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is having issues: So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say “Installation Stopped” this has never been an issue...
  7. “Hi, I have an issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Hi, I have an issue with my controller: “Hi, I have an issue with my controller. I purchased in November of 2023. I previously had the same controller (not sure when I purchased it) but it lasted around 2 years before I needed to...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  10. Have purchased Minecraft - issues installing on PC (stuck at 0%)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have purchased Minecraft - issues installing on PC (stuck at 0%): Hi there, I recently purchased Mincecraft to play on a PC. I have downloaded the XBox app as I understand that it needs to be installed via that platform. However it just gets stuck on 0%...