I am having New edge downloading problem! Plz help
Discus and support I am having New edge downloading problem! Plz help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Plz tell me i ahve been trying to download something like a mediafire link on new edge on xbox and it doesnt do anything when i click download!.plz if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Disguissss, Aug 12, 2021.
Thema:
I am having New edge downloading problem! Plz help
Loading...
-
I am having New edge downloading problem! Plz help - Similar Threads - having edge downloading
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Can my xbox get a virus? As a keep getting notifications I have a virus on Microsoft Edge...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan my xbox get a virus? As a keep getting notifications I have a virus on Microsoft Edge...: I have a virus notification on Microsoft Edge and wonder if they were fake or not. 508986d4-222c-4995-a0fd-0e691b3ed10b -
Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersEdge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other... -
Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...
in XboX InsidersSuggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the... -
I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game
in XBoX Games and AppsI paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do... -
Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?
in XboX InsidersHave they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?: I noticed this app, which is basically useless from a end user it seems..... Has made its way into the public release ( non insider ) dashboard update. It's been part of the Insider, for a while,...