I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

Discus and support I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lisay Perez, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Lisay Perez
    Lisay Perez Guest

Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even waiting for next day to try it again and it still saying the same thing. How can I fix this to have it installed or is there any issues on the Xbox side?

:)

Lisay Perez, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, Lisay my name is oskayra and I will be happy to help.

it may be an annoying problem that you are having but nothing that cannot be solved. There could be a few reasons why you're unable to install the Xbox app on your Windows PC. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check your Windows version: Ensure your PC is running a supported version of Windows. The Xbox app requires Windows 10 or 11.

Check your PC's hardware: Ensure your PC meets the minimum hardware requirements for the Xbox app. These include a 2GHz dual-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, and DirectX 12 graphics.

Check for updates: Make sure both your Windows PC and the Microsoft Store app are up to date. Updates can often fix compatibility issues or bugs that prevent app installations.

Reset the Microsoft Store: Try resetting the Microsoft Store to clear any temporary glitches or corrupted data. To do this, open the Settings app, go to Apps > Apps & features, find the Microsoft Store, click on "Advanced options," and select "Reset."

if your problem persists you can visit the following link and follow the step-by-step instructions there

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac

if your problem was successfully solved let me know, have a nice day.
    Oskayra
  3. greenshane Win User

Xbox app does not work on Windows 11

I just tried installing the xbox app via your link - still the same issue.

Yes, this is all via the Xbox app (I have a game pass that I am trying to use). The MS Store loads without any issue. I am only having issues with the Xbox app.
  4. DADtheIMPALER85 Win User

0x803FB005 installation stopped when installing anything new from the store

I am dealing with the same code (0x803FB005) and issue trying to install the Starz app and other apps on an xbox one s. I have also power cycled the console, etc.
  5. BarryMEL Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

Hi - I am also having issues and want to be flying at 00.01 :D purchased the deluxe edition for PC but when try to install it takes me back to the store to buy again - what am i doing wrong? download says I have no app installed? Do i need an xbox app?
  6. EgregioussCornrow Win User

I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

I am having this issue every time I try to install the app. I updated windows twice, and it is still giving me the issue.
Thema:

1. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App - Similar Threads - having issues trying

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  8. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  9. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  10. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...