I am having issues in Halo Infinite.

Discus and support I am having issues in Halo Infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues in Halo Infinite. The audio is stuttering too much with the discord vc getting disabled and the game is using way more resources... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B30, Nov 23, 2023.

1. B30
    B30 Guest

I am having issues in Halo Infinite. The audio is stuttering too much with the discord vc getting disabled and the game is using way more resources than it should with both lowest possible setting and the same with Preset medium graphics. I have an AMD RYZEN 7 4800H with RTX 3050ti and 16 GB RAM. My Laptop can handle real heavy games and it is also in good shape with fresh thermals and cleaned stuffs. My friend with an Intel pc equivalent to mine can play this game with no problems like mine, even his ram is 8 GB. So please tell me how to fix this issue as I tried everything available in youtube or in Help pages here

:)

2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Kegan Perala Win User

Why won’t my profile connect to Halo Infinite Multiplayer?

I also am having the same problem still, none of my other online multiplayers are having this issue only halo infinite
  4. XBF John Win User

Halo Campaign Constantly Crashing on PC

5. Francia J. Win User

Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

Hi UberPwnd2392, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the HALO Infinite Batelle Pass is not included on the Xbox Game Pass. It only includes HALO Infinite Campaign just the base game.
  6. Tuvix519 Win User

Whos excited for up coming games?

Cyberpunk, Halo Infinite, Doom: Eternal, Fallen Order are all must-buys for me. Halo Infinite is my number one choice, but I will admit I am biased due to the fact that I have a tattoo of the logo on my arm.
Thema:

1. I am having issues in Halo Infinite. - Similar Threads - having issues Halo

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  9. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  10. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....