I am having custom gamerpic troubles

Discus and support I am having custom gamerpic troubles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I am on a android Motorola 2016 playdroid, and I have the Xbox app. I wanted to change my gamerpic to a custom picture on the Xbox app, and so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anubee28, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Anubee28
    Anubee28 Guest

Hello! I am on a android Motorola 2016 playdroid, and I have the Xbox app. I wanted to change my gamerpic to a custom picture on the Xbox app, and so I drew it on paper, then took a photo. I went to change gamer pic, then went to custom. It took me to my files, and then froze and would not let me change it! I was wondering if you could figure out if it is either a glitch in the app, or my phone, or something else. Can you help me this way?

:)

Anubee28, Mar 1, 2023
  2. ClassicMan823 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x854f0000

I am having issues with setting a gamerpic after customizing my avatar. I called Xbox support twice and we ran through all the trouble shooting steps so they suggested I contact you guys. Can someone help me?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Custom Gamepic issues.

Due to the amount of people having trouble with custom gamerpics at the moment i'd say there's an issue.

Leave it a couple of days & try again.
  4. A Fuzzzy Qausar Win User

Are custom gamerpics turned off?

The custom gamerpic function should be up and running, if you are still experiencing troubles it is on Xbox's end!
  5. Silkxzy Win User

Gamerpic

Am i able to upload a custom gamerpic again?
  6. pablomartino Win User

Custom gamerpic upload trouble

Are you serious? Turn it back on. How lame.
Thema:

1. I am having custom gamerpic troubles - Similar Threads - having custom gamerpic

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...: So I noticed my account was still being charged 18.18 for ultimate monthly even though I canceled my subscription on my console. I don’t have ultimate written next to my gamer tag showing my...
  7. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  8. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  9. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497
  10. How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?: When you reset the backround, it removes the existing one and puts in an ugly boring dynamic one. How can I have my cake and eat it too? submitted by /u/Gears6 [link] [comments]