I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...

Discus and support I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by crystal 22, Mar 20, 2023.

1. crystal 22
    crystal 22 Guest

I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...

I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working. The password recover is also not working. There's no way to contact Microsoft either for help.

:)

crystal 22, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working.

Hi crystal 22

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working.

I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working. The password recover is also not working. There's no way to contact Microsoft either for help.
    Hi crystal 22

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that this situation is difficult, and it might be affecting your gaming experience, let’s work on this together as team to get to the bottom of this.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

1. When recovering or resetting the child's account password, are you getting an error message? Please provide us a screenshot.
    2. Have you tried logging into the parent account in the family and try to modify the child's account info?

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. JeffMomm Win User

A quip on Hearthfire

I love this thread - both the good points and bad. One additional comment I wanted to throw out there that's been very positive for me is that my real-life family LOVES watching me care for my Skyrim family. The Dawnstar house near Whiterun is my family
    home and I have my wife, Ysolda, plus 2 adopted kids, Lucio and Hroar, living there. (As well as a hourcarl, steward and bard. lol) It has become a nighttime tradition now in my real-life house that the kids get on their PJs and come sit on the couch while
    I play with my Skyrim kids. My real-life kids get to vote on gifts to give, what games to play, etc. I have 3 kids ages 7 and under and this is the most peaceful 15-20 minutes of the whole day. :) lol In regards to quality time spent with the real-life
    family, this has been worth way more than the $5 cost.
  5. N0tgreatbutgood Win User

Xbox live online services

I have the same problem and am absolutely furious with Xbox's lack of customer service and support.
  6. Wando Red Win User

profile downloads

I am having problems. I am the parent of the family acct. I was able to download my wife and kids ID but when I try to download mine it says my email and password are not correct. I am the only one in my family that uses the 2 step auth but it doesn't
    ask for anything it just says its wrong and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I go there and have no issues signing in. None of my info has changed.
Thema:

1. I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family... - Similar Threads - having real issue

2. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...
  3. I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...: How to delete a extra account because now i cant log in to my real account. Somebody please help me. I bought Minecraft now i cant play it. - NotA_Dog or PandaPoopShoot...
  4. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  5. people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...: I don't like what has happen to my mine account and the free games I hadthank you for finally telling me like many others am happy that you have finally notice it thank you I understand why it was...
  6. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2
  7. I am getting real tired of no one helping me. I have 100,000+ rewards not depositing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting real tired of no one helping me. I have 100,000+ rewards not depositing.: DO NOT CLOSE THIS REQUEST. I have requested a deposit on this forum(well the older looking one) three times now. They always say blah blah blah make sure your address line up and then they close...
  8. I have a real account balance problem here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a real account balance problem here.: So, I have about $27 in my xbox one account that I redeemed in Canada. However, when i tried to redeem a code that i bought from my home country in Iraq, it didn't let me, it said that the gift...
  9. I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...: I don't think that this is the proper forum for this, but if this is the incorrect forum, I would like to be appointed to Xbox live enforcement staff as soon as possible. I have knowledge of a...
  10. I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?: Hi, i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my region is correct. It is correct and I have had...