I am having a problem with Xbox design lab.

Discus and support I am having a problem with Xbox design lab. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to save a controller on Xbox design lab may be like a future purchase. Personally, I do like the Xbox elite series 2 core controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HOWYOUDOINENZO, May 26, 2023.

1. I am having a problem with Xbox design lab.

Every time I try to save a controller on Xbox design lab may be like a future purchase. Personally, I do like the Xbox elite series 2 core controller but I just wish I could have more color to it. Rather than having a plain black and white controller with silver paddles.

:)

HOWYOUDOINENZO, May 26, 2023
  2. ChurchSaucer197 Win User

Xbox one design lab

I am having a similar problem, I go to the design lab and I can't design my controller.
  3. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Disconnessione controller [Translate] Disconnect Controller

Hello
    albagaga93
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having disconnecting issues with you Design Labs controller.

It sounds like you've already tried some of the trouble shooting steps that I was going to suggest.

The fact that only your Design Labs controller is having issues and not your other controllers rules out the possibility

of it being a wireless interference problem. Here are a couple of links that should help:

Design Labs FAQ

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

If you continue to have issues with the DL controller I would suggest setting up a repair order if it's still under warranty.

It will take a little while because the fact that it is a custom Design Labs controller like you mentioned, so the sooner you send it off,

the better.

I hope this helped! Good luck and happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Design Labs Stick Drift Repair

Hi Dark_Angel_Arus.

My name is Mauro and am glad to help you.

Your Xbox Design Lab replacement order will be remade and delivered to your original specifications.

For more information here is the link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-design-lab
Thema:

I am having a problem with Xbox design lab.

1. I am having a problem with Xbox design lab. - Similar Threads - having problem design

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  9. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744