I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

Discus and support I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James White8, May 28, 2024.

1. James White8
    James White8 Guest

I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

:)

James White8, May 28, 2024
  2. VotedElephant11 Win User

Unable to make purchase in Store

Did anyone ever get an answer on this error? I am having the same problem. I double-checked my profile and account. Credit card number is updated and correct. Profile contact info is updated and correct. What next???

Thanks for any help you can give me. This is frustrating!!
  3. Coop73500 Win User

Dolby Access / Dolby Atmos for Headphones: NOT Working At All

Dis you set your audio settings to dolby atmos
    "In the General settings, I am unable to switch the headset audio to the Dolby Atmos for Headphones." -As I stated here in the initial question, I am unable to select that setting. I get an error message, redirecting me
    to the Dolby Access app.
  4. hammerhand80 Win User

Can't access preview forums

i have a problem accessing the dashboard after the update to the new dashboard it is giving me and error 0x80070490 and i cant find the forum as well
  5. KTM192AK Win User

Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound

Update:

I have now tried a 4K Blu-ray disk and can confirm that Dolby Atmos works with it. I used the AVR Key so HDR would go to my LG OLED TV and the Dolby Atmos Sound would go to my non-HDCP2.2 Marantz SR7009 Receiver. I now believe the problem is with the Dolby
    Access App and not with the Xbox One X's operating system itself since the 4K Blu-ray would send its own Dolby Atmos track to the receiver bypassing the Dolby Access App. Where with Games and the Demo's in the Dolby Access App are using that App to process
    the Dolby Atmos signal. Thus I believe it is a problem with the Dolby Access App, but i don't know how that ties into the operating system or how the Blu-ray player app integrates with the Xbox's operating system or bypasses it because of that pass-through
    setting that lets the receiver process the Atmos Signal. Either way I have concluded there is nothing more I can do, it's definitely an issue with either the operating system or Dolby Access App having compatibility issues.
  6. alexrosen1 Win User

Netflix Dolby Atmos titles not playing on xbox one S

I am having the exact same issue. Any Atmos title on Netflix either gets stuck on 24 percent loading or gives me a

"tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)" error code. Uninstalling the Dolby access app and reinstalling i can get it to work for a couple days before i have to repeat the process. This has been going on for about a month and is becoming very frustrating. All non-atmos titles
    work fine.
Thema:

1. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone... - Similar Threads - having problem updating

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar: When someone invites me to a voice chat I would join the voice chat but it keeps saying connecting forever without doing anything but if I host a voice chat it would connect just fine I have even...
  4. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  5. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  6. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  7. I have problem with new xbox one s update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with new xbox one s update: My xbox one s is not updating I have tried everything hard disk health is 100% I have tried installing 4-5 times [img] 8157b674-4c52-4002-ad66-482b7fc13a0a
  8. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  9. Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...: Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have tried hard restarting and hasn't worked these are the error codes 0x8007232A 0x00000000 0x00000206...
  10. Why am I having problems updating my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having problems updating my Xbox: I’ve been trying to update my Xbox and it keeps just saying there was a problem with the update ab5ddf15-312b-4888-a4f5-2b79603e408c