I am having a huge issue with my xbox and friends list.

Discus and support I am having a huge issue with my xbox and friends list. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an xbox one S and i turned it on to play overwatch today, and my friends list has disappeared, (except everyone who has been offline for a very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tommy Bowman, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Tommy Bowman
    Tommy Bowman Guest

I have an xbox one S and i turned it on to play overwatch today, and my friends list has disappeared, (except everyone who has been offline for a very long. time for some reason) my friends can’t view my account because it gives them an error message, and on games with in game accounts it’s all changed to japanese or something characters. When i join a party it doesn’t show my profile picture or my gamertag, it just shows as nobody for me and japanese characters for my friends. I believe i have kept everything in my games but it also has a irregularly slow loading time for everything. Even when my friends search my gamertag my account seems to not exist. When i go on my xbox it still shows me my account, but under account status it says account status unknown. I’m very confused and I have played this account for probably 8 years now so I would like to not lose everything on it.

:)

Tommy Bowman, Nov 2, 2022
  2. ContZ4412 Win User

i’m having the same issue i’ve had this account for so long and my friends list is cleared, cant access my online account through the app or through my console and the japanese characters pop up for my friends, when they search me it’s like my account doesn’t exist
  3. DarkFragments Win User

It seems to be a problem with Xbox’s servers. I’m got the same problem I’ve done hard resets, deleting my account, and unplugging my Xbox for 5 minutes to no avail. I talked with some of my buddies and they are getting a variant of the problem. They see everyone as a different language while I and a few others had our list completely purged clean.
  4. Tommy Bowman Win User

This is so weird. My friends came back now after a while, but is there something that causes this issue? I want to know so i can not do that ti prevent it from happening again.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  6. Bibby659 Win User

This is an issue your not alone in, on all platforms this is affected, my pc xbox account, xbox itself, and even my phone app for xbox have all done this. When I signed out of the account to sign back in, it displayed someone else for a split second before switching back to my profile. I will likely post my own version of the issue as it seems as though everyone is being affected in this in different ways. This makes me believe there is currently a massive Server hack going on at microsoft...ironic however that this all seems to be Javanese based considering Sony's threats...but that's just speculation reserved for another time.
Thema:

1. I am having a huge issue with my xbox and friends list. - Similar Threads - having huge issue

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  5. Gamebag messages notification have a huge delay - Windows 10 & 11

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebag messages notification have a huge delay - Windows 10 & 11: tested in multiple pc's and asked some friends and we're experiencing the same issues (PC). Basically, when someone send you a message, the banner pops up very late, and after some seconds the...
  6. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  7. Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost: With the new gen consoles on the shelves, aiming at higher frame rates, lower input lag and solid hardware we should have the option to disable Super Sampling especially on XSX where it renders...
  8. I have a HUGE problem with some of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a HUGE problem with some of my games: So, a few months ago I downloaded Epic Mickey, and it came only with some european languages like german and spanish. Not english, and not norwegian. I speak none of those languages. The bigger...
  9. I have a huge problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a huge problem: Microsoft you are so bright by not letting us download movies to xbox one and play them with no internet and its the same thing with the old xbox 360 that says sign in to xbl for the licensing...
  10. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed: I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download speed of 63.37 Mbps and an upload of 4.24 Mbps...