i am have problems signing up for ambassador

Discus and support i am have problems signing up for ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying "There is a error checing your account" how do I fix that problem 1d2b47fc-8d89-406f-a112-23056d005afd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014.

1. i am have problems signing up for ambassador

It keeps saying "There is a error checing your account" how do I fix that problem

:)

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014
  2. xSomeGamer
    xSomeGamer Guest
    So I called 3 times, they just told me it's not their problem. (360 downloading issues)

A few digital games didn't unlock achievements for me. Some didn't even launch. Support said it was not their problem, go to the publishers. I did. Publisher said it IS in fact their problem, as they have no control over these things.

I tried being an ambasador two years ago. Got an email confirming I am. Every time I go to the ambasador page it tells me I'm not an ambassador- I need to sign up. Sign up link is blocked out with a red error. Three times contactdd support. Twice they said "dunno lol" and another "let me look into it" no response for thirty minutes

TL;DR MS support most of the time is shitty.

xSomeGamer, Jan 6, 2014
  3. signing up for an ambassador

ok so Im eligible to be and ambassador and a part for the great new idea of enforcement beta how ever i have come across an issue when applying to be an ambassador where it comes up with this issue

Screenshot - 64c88fde4fa44fa5256be8c72affabdd - Gyazo

sadly print screen is broken so here is the best i can do for my issue any help would be appreciated thanks

ALocalSlapper, Jan 6, 2014
  4. i am have problems signing up for ambassador

The first thing you need to do is stop creating multiple threads on the same issue.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    You obviously don't know anything about these forums. And with only 1735 gamerscore, do you really think you know enough about Xbox to help other people?

DigiLuigi, Jan 6, 2014
  6. I had 12975 gamerscore I started a new profile

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 7, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="DigiLuigi"]

You obviously don't know anything about these forums. And with only 1735 gamerscore, do you really think you know enough about Xbox to help other people?

[/quote]

Gamerscore has very little to do with someone's ability to help. One of the best ambassadors is Taidara aand he is just above 1800 GS.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

The first thing you need to do is stop creating multiple threads on the same issue.
  9. DigiLuigi Win User

10. OMG its FrostyF Win User

I had 12975 gamerscore I started a new profile
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]

[/quote]

Gamerscore has very little to do with someone's ability to help. One of the best ambassadors is Taidara aand he is just above 1800 GS.
  12. huggableperson Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR CAN'T OPEN CHATS FROM AMBASSABANK

Hi, signed up for Ambassadors a few minutes ago and I am having the same problem. I have tried it on Chrome, IETab for Chrome and Opera.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. i am have problems signing up for ambassador - Similar Threads - problems signing ambassador

2. Problems signing in to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems signing in to XBox One: Hey guys! So, my problems started after the newest system update. For some reason, my XBox won't sign me in. I usually get the error code 0x87dd0006, but one time I got 0x87dd0004. I've tried a...
  3. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  4. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  5. Xbox sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign in problem: hi when I try to log into my Xbox account the screen just reloads back to the home screen and doesn't give me an option to log in. I can log into my Microsoft account just not Xbox. How do I fix...
  6. Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in: It’s not letting me sign in to my Xbox acount witch has bean working before 6dacc9bf-9b85-45e5-b67b-410d407b09ad
  7. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  8. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  9. Ps5 sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ps5 sign in problem: Hello,I signed put to my account and ask me verification code but I didn't add number to get and don't remember backup code what should I do? Will ps support help me to solve that and what...
  10. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...