I am have issues

Discus and support I am have issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 1 will not take me to the home page when it turns on. it stays at the "Xbox One" green loading screen, then it goes to a dark screen, will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DieselD54321, Oct 26, 2017.

  1. DieselD54321
    DieselD54321 Guest

    I am have issues


    My Xbox 1 will not take me to the home page when it turns on. it stays at the "Xbox One" green loading screen, then it goes to a dark screen, will occasionally say hi Adam, and then nothing else. when I press the home button on the controller a notice appears
    saying that something is wrong, presenting an error 0x80070490. what should I do?

    :)
     
    DieselD54321, Oct 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Etherealdrow
    Etherealdrow Guest
    I have 2 issues

    Hello, I've been having some issues with my rewards program account. The first one is that I never received my points for referring my friend, Steve, gamertag: DTGunslinger to Xbox one, he upgraded I'd say about 7 or 8 months ago and bought black ops 3 and
    all the maps digitally on the Xbox store within that first week plus a couple walking dead episodes, and I still haven't received my points for him.... And my second issue is that when I go to my profile it says I need to become a gold member to be moved up
    in my ranking, but I've been a gold member since about 2007ish(?), And when I try to put in my gold information it makes me purchase a new monthly plan but I'm enrolled in the 9.99 automatic renewal monthly plan..... My gamertag is but the way...
     
    Etherealdrow, Oct 26, 2017
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I have 2 issues

    Hello Etherealdrow,

    We see that you were a part of the October 2014 Refer a Friend to Xbox One offer, but did not refer anyone. Furthermore, both you and your referral had to be members in the Rewards program, and we see that your friend has never been a Rewards member. Furthermore,
    there was no purchase component on that offer beyond purchasing the console, so you would not get Credits for their purchases.

    Regarding your second issue, we see that you are being recognized as a Gold member, and we do not see a prompt to go Gold on your MyVIP page. You can also see that you were awarded at a Gold level for your MyVIP purchases in August, and they are currently
    pending on your MyRewards page.
     
    XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    I Am Having a Tenure Issue

    Hi Ace. Our forums work best when everyone creates their own thread. That way we can focus on helping the original poster. If you could go ahead and create a new thread, that would be great. Thank you!
  5. DadSox Win User

    I Am Having a Tenure Issue

    Well, I did just go onto my past subscriptions through the billing history. That is an easy way to check. I went to my account, then clicked on billing history and then went to my subscriptions. Now, the tenure would probably show what year you are currently
    in right? I joined in 2007 (I think in September) and so I would be in my 6th year of Gold at this point. If I remember how they said it would work, it should be the year you are currently in. Or am I wrong with this line of logic?
  6. MrXboxlivenoob Win User

    I Am Having a Tenure Issue

    Well... i wouldn't call her completely wrong. She could be wrong on one thing, but then she would say if she was. Please don't start getting angry at people. We all know you are frustrated because your tenure SHOULD be 10 am i right? And of course it isn't
    fair on you for that to happen as well as everyone else who has been affected
  7. Eny Gzq Win User

    I am having an issue with a refund

    Yes, I have also encountered this issue. I have never refunded before, but the refund system displays Details Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you have reached your limit for this year。

    Including my friends, they have booked COD games and have not played them, but they cannot receive refunds. I believe there is a problem with their refund system. However, the staff did not take this matter seriously. They only want to make money and no longer consider the feelings of loving Xbox players
  8. Gerardo CG Win User

    I am having an issue with a refund

    Hi there Sokaci, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    If your refund has been denied, and you believe it's an error because you haven't requested any other refunds this year, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

    Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

    Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

I am have issues

Loading...
  1. I am have issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...