i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on ...

Discus and support i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased mine craft. I need to install it on my children's user profile. WHY THE [Mod Removed – Profanity]. I HAVE TO INSTALL THE SAME APP TWICE, ON... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charliep75, Oct 16, 2018.

1. charliep75
    charliep75 Guest

i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on ...

I purchased mine craft. I need to install it on my children's user profile. WHY THE
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. I HAVE TO INSTALL THE SAME APP TWICE, ON THE SAME COMPUTER INFURIATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Data is not free.

Then when I try to install it AGAIN on their profile, I go to order history, I find the purchase, I click install. it opens a window with a product key number. NO WAY TO INSTALL. So then I go to downloads, find Minecraft, and click the dots next to buy.
    I click redeem code. I paste the code I was given. AND IT SAYS THAT CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED!!??!???!? WHAT???????

I AM SO MAD AT THE WASTE OF MY TIME, I SIMPLY HAVE NO WORDS...…

Can someone, ANYONE, help me get what I have paid for, or can someone help me get a refund for this game. Please. Thank you.

:)

charliep75, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Error Code 0xc03f300d

I started getting a message to install Microsoft Jigsaw upon opening it on my computer. Advised to uninstall and

reinstall. Error code: 0xc03f300d keeps on coming up. I purchased this free app a long time ago. Not very happy right now. i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on ... :(

pmdkrlgnd2781, Oct 16, 2018
  3. The "violent vidya games" debate is stirring up again....

[quote user="CollapseControl"]What's gonna happen when another incident happens & the shooter had Angry Birds on his phone with all high scores.[/quote]"I learned how to throw grenades on Angry Birds"

BAN ANGRY BIRDS!

IsaacClarkeSNL, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Charlie,

It seems to be that the game Minecraft was purchased as a code, when a game is purchased as a code you must redeem the code on the account you want to play the game through. You cannot redeem the code on two accounts.

This means that if you redeemed the code on your account, your children would have to use your account to play Minecraft. Since there isn't a way to remove the game from the account to transfer elsewhere.

Also in regards to reversing a payment, if the game was a code you added to your account to get access to the game it would be something we wouldn't be able to refund.

If the game was directly bought from our Microsoft store to your account you can
    Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category (Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

XBF Leslie D, Oct 16, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on another user profile

Hi Charlie,

It seems to be that the game Minecraft was purchased as a code, when a game is purchased as a code you must redeem the code on the account you want to play the game through. You cannot redeem the code on two accounts.

This means that if you redeemed the code on your account, your children would have to use your account to play Minecraft. Since there isn't a way to remove the game from the account to transfer elsewhere.

Also in regards to reversing a payment, if the game was a code you added to your account to get access to the game it would be something we wouldn't be able to refund.

If the game was directly bought from our Microsoft store to your account you can
    Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category (Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

i am very angry

Unfortunately that would be between you and your brother at this point in time.

There is no way to transfer account currency between accounts.
  7. MrJustin2105 Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

i have the same problem and i am getting very angry if microsoft doesn't fix it i hate my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. NikkiBeckman Win User

I am VERY angry at xbox live...

hey there join samples. please read the service agreement you accept. the details are stated there. also . please open up your wlid email once in a while. it's the only way the team has to communicate wiht you about your account and the state
    it's in. i'm sorry you're mad but when all the info is here for you ..... seems like you are not carefully handling your account with microsoft at all.
  9. GronTron Win User

I am VERY angry at xbox live...

Good luck with your ventures on PS3 Join Samples. Happy gaming to you.
Thema:

1. i am getting very angry with microsofts nonsense!!!@@@! How to install an app i purchased on ... - Similar Threads - getting very angry

2. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it: I placed an order for the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass it was supposed to be 14 days and then I'm charged the full price. Now first it's a shame that Microsoft no longer can do 30 day promotions. But...
  6. Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?: I’ve had my Xbox for around a year and noticed about a month ago that the fan on top gets around 110+ within like 5-10 minutes on being on, I read that’s it normal for it to be hot but I don’t...
  7. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  8. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  10. Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted: Hi, I currently have a custom built PC and am using PC Game Pass for most of my games, but every time I launch a multiplayer game like sea of thieves, my audio shoots up to max when it was...