I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

Discus and support I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Above submitted by /u/ERC_Jumper [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ERC_Jumper, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

/u/ERC_Jumper, Jan 17, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why am i band for no reason????

Bans/suspensions dont happen for "no reason". They are only given after an investigation would have found that your account broke the code of conduct.

That being said the enforcement team is the only one that deals with bans/suspensions. They dont use the forums. The only way to reach the enforcement team is via a case review (if eligible).

If you believe your ban was made in error then (if eligible) you can file for a case review and they will reinvestigate your account a second time to verify whether the suspension was valid or not.

No one else on the forums or support can help with this.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I have been billed today for something that I am unaware of

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Sorry to hear you were charged for an Xbox Digital Gift Card. Please try the following;

1. Check for phishing attempts: If you did not make the purchase, your account may have been compromised as a result of a phishing attempt. Examine your account to ensure that your security information, such as your password and security questions, is current and has not been changed without your knowledge. If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password and enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.

2. Contact Xbox support: If you do not recognize the transactions and believe they are unauthorized, you should seek assistance from Xbox support. They can assist you in investigating the problem, reporting any fraudulent activity, and requesting a refund, if necessary. You can contact Xbox support by going to the Xbox support website and clicking the "Contact us" button.

3. If you have not been able to resolve the issue by contacting Xbox Support, you may want to consider contacting your bank to file a dispute for the unauthorized purchase.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why am I band?

The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here would have any information about your suspension. You would need to go to the enforcement site for information on your suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  5. Skully Headshot Win User

Why am I band?

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox billing i am unaware of

You can check the transactions at http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it shows what they are. It's most likely a Live subscription. You should be able to turn off auto-renewal through that site as well or you'll
    need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

1. I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been... - Similar Threads - getting com band

2. What guideline did I break to get com banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What guideline did I break to get com banned?: Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and nothing happens. I send Lizzys in a box and...
  3. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  4. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...
  5. Why did I get com ban from making an LFG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get com ban from making an LFG: why did I get Com ban from an LFG from 3 days ago?! It was a Fortnite LFG and I said “Adults only, Building. Don’t have to be good” explain yourselves please? e1a8c7b8-e192-43e0-b2fc-c7235d17f3a7
  6. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  7. Formas de entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox [Ways to get in touch with Xbox support]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Formas de entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox [Ways to get in touch with Xbox support]: Olá pessoal! Nos últimos 10 dias o telefone de suporte do Xbox Brasil está com problemas e devido a isso dezenas de usuários estão sem receber atendimento. Lembrando que estamos em época de...
  8. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  9. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  10. não consigo entrar com minha conta no x-box [Translation - I can't get my x-box account in.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    não consigo entrar com minha conta no x-box [Translation - I can't get my x-box account in.]: não consigo entrar com a minha conta no console x-box, sempre com erro, "sua conta nao aceita conteúdo gerado por outros" , mais eu tenho assinado o Live GOLD, como posso resolver? [Translation -...