I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

Discus and support I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keith Feaster, Jun 23, 2023.

  1. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2


    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

    :)
     
    Keith Feaster, Jun 23, 2023
    #1
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

    Hi, Keith. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    May I know which device are you getting this error code from? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue. Also, the Bravo-04 error​ could be due to maintenance or other technical problems on Ubisoft's side.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

    The Division 2

  4. kingvas78 Win User

    Customer service

    x2 I am overly satisfied with MS support. I live in Canada and got a replacement/exchange X1 in 2 days...... bravo MS, bravo!
  5. BulgySauce167 Win User

    ERROR 002408

    I'm also receiving this error code (ERROR 002408) when trying to get into "Daily Challenges" on Mahjong and Solitaire. I can play games, but cannot get to the Calendar. 04/14/2013
  6. Lofty Who Win User
Thema:

I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

Loading...
  1. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 - Similar Threads - getting Bravo error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]