I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

Discus and support I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RomanL3, Aug 11, 2022.

1. RomanL3
    RomanL3 Guest

Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help [​IMG]

:)

RomanL3, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

RomanL3, from the print you sent, your platform would be windows, correct?

Let's try to reinstall and repair it.

Hold Win + I and go to Apps > Apps & Features.

locate Gaming Service and tap the menu button (...).

Advanced Options > Reset.

click Reset and confirm.

Later:

Win + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).

Enter the command below:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Wait for it to complete, and then type this other command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When it finishes installing, restart your PC and see if the error remains

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Carry out all the tests calmly, and send me the results please.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have a Microsoft account, but it won’t let me sign into it on Minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to sign in to Minecraft?

Also, what device are you using?
  4. Francia J. Win User

is this fixable?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate the error that way we can check what are the necessary steps to perform.

Can you please let me know the exact message that you're getting whenever you're trying to sign in to Minecraft? Also, what device are you using?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Are you trying to sign in Minecraft for Android?

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to sign in on your android Minecraft?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Error Message when download Minecraft Windows 10/11 version {Post Migration}

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error that you're getting whenever you're trying to download Minecraft for Windows so I can check that for you?
Thema:

1. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help - Similar Threads - getting error sign

2. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  3. Why do I get sign-in network errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign-in network errors?: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X last week that repeatedly has issues signing into (or staying connected to) Xbox networks. No other device on same Wi-Fi network is having trouble. Xbox...
  4. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  5. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...: This happens when I try logging into a game called "Gris". It doesn't happen with Lies of P, Starfield or PayDay 3. This is the first time I've ever encountered this error. If I push Cancel, the...
  6. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  7. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...: So, as the title says I'm getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging...
  8. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...
  9. I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...: I’m using the steam deck for Xbox cloud gaming and when trying to sign in xbox does not let me and gives an error message saying the server has detected too many authentication attempts. I’ve...
  10. I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...: I have attempted to sign into my microsoft account from within Minecraft 1.20 PS4 edition with a creeper error code continuously coming up despite having an excellent LAN connection. I have tested...