I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are...

Discus and support I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am suddenly getting only purple and green colours when playing games I have installed, These are a mixure of bought on line or via games pass. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin k74, Feb 26, 2025.

  1. martin k74
    martin k74 Guest

    I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are...


    I am suddenly getting only purple and green colours when playing games I have installed, These are a mixure of bought on line or via games pass. If I play these same games via the cloud they work with normal colours.

    Cheers,

    Martin

    :)
     
    martin k74, Feb 26, 2025
    #1
  2. SmartLace1968 Win User

    I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are normal if I play the same game on the cloud

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with the colors of your games when playing via Xbox.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    Please check HDMI Connection. Make sure that your HDMI cable is securely connected to both your Xbox and your TV. Kindly use a different HDMI cable or port to see if that resolves the issue.

    And then adjust video settings. Go to Settings > General > TV & display options on your Xbox.

    Under Video fidelity & overscan, try changing the color depth and color space settings. Sometimes, setting the color space to Standard (Recommended) can resolve color issues.

    Next is to disable HDR. If you're using a 4K HDR TV, try disabling HDR in the video settings. To do this please go to Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes and uncheck Allow HDR10.

    Then reset display settings. Kindly turn off your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

    Turn it back on by holding the power button and the eject button (or the bind button on Xbox Series S) until you hear a second beep. This will reset the display settings to default.

    It is important as well that your Xbox is updated to the latest system software. Go to Settings > System > Updates and check for updates.

    If the issue persist after performing the steps, please test on a different TV. Please connect your Xbox to a different TV to see if the issue persists.

    This is a great help determine if the problem is with the console or the TV.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  3. Mayhem64 Win User

    Fenix Rising for download NOW.

    I think they got the colours wrong... the colour you get for one Re-Up is green...
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

    What are your favorite color combos for design lab controllers?

    I've got a thing for dark colours personally, I'm thinking of doing a custom purple/black/grey combo when I get my next controller.
  5. Nrxb Win User

    Star Wars Lightsaber Colors

    I picked purple. Its such a nice colour and Mace Windu wields it.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Colorblind Mode

    Games are getting a lot better at adding colour blind modes now.Surprised it's taken so long as a big percent of males suffer from some sort of colour blindness,doesn't affect females as much but males do get it from their mothers.

    I'm red/green colour blind but some colour blind modes make things worse.

    As has already been said,it is really down to the developer to add this as colours work differently on some games & there are several types of colour blindness.
Thema:

I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are...

Loading...
  1. I am getting a purple and green colours when plaing installed games, but the colours are... - Similar Threads - getting purple green

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]