I am getting a detrick lester error code when attempting to play warzone 2.0 online

Discus and support I am getting a detrick lester error code when attempting to play warzone 2.0 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am receiving a detrick lester error code while attempting to play warzone 2.0 I have tried everything I can to fix this error and still no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Serna, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Andrew Serna
    Andrew Serna Guest

I am getting a detrick lester error code when attempting to play warzone 2.0 online

I am receiving a detrick lester error code while attempting to play warzone 2.0

I have tried everything I can to fix this error and still no luck.

:)

Andrew Serna, Apr 2, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Andrew. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Warzone 2, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Rostom L Win User

COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?

So it happens to other games too. You can't even play your games offline?

If that's the case, our best option is to perform a factory reset on your console. There's an option to first keep your games & apps.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”

Might as well perform a factory reset on your network device or router to reset its configuration.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Frankie!

To confirm, what exactly is your Xbox console model?
    Do you have connectivity issues with your other games?

What steps have you already tried so far aside from calling your ISP?

Don't forget to troubleshoot your network.
    - https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....

You could also switch to a different network and observe what will happen.
  5. Frankie Yanez Win User

Xbox model one s

I have tried to troubleshoot my network connection no luck I’ve uninstalled my profiles as well as the games. Can’t figure out what it could be, every game I seem to try doesn’t load.
  6. Luke -E-Pook-E Win User

My xbox won't download warzone

It won’t let me download warzone 2.0 for free I just get the death spin and I play on original Xbox 1 I want play warzone 2
Thema:

1. I am getting a detrick lester error code when attempting to play warzone 2.0 online - Similar Threads - getting detrick lester

2. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  9. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  10. COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?: For the past week I’ve been having connectivity issues with cod and pretty much any other online games. Will not load past the startup menu, feel like I’ve tried everything all the way down to...