I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with...

Discus and support I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchase the Turt;le Beach Velocity One Flight Controls and the software for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have upgrade my video card and so far... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoySnow45, Nov 29, 2022.

1. RoySnow45
    RoySnow45 Guest

I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with...

I have purchase the Turt;le Beach Velocity One Flight Controls and the software for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have upgrade my video card and so far this software still does not work for me. I am now getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error but cannot find the file to read about this. Can someone please please help me

:)

RoySnow45, Nov 29, 2022
  2. KristijanStanisic Win User

I can't Run the Game called Rocket League !

I don't get any more errors for Microsoft, now it throws out a D3D11 error file and a cocket
  3. Georges C. Win User

I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with Microsoft Flight Simulator. I need help as so far nothing on this software seems to work for me.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RoySnow45, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

Atfter this, try this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.

If not works, as it is something specifically related to MSFS please contact game support via the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  4. zyanthia1 Win User

Amazon Instant Video

I am getting this error too, but it's not consistent. I purchased Leverage season 1 from amazon, and I can watch the first four episodes. When I go to watch the fifth episode, I get the mp1032 error. Reading forums, there appears to be a fix for XBOX
    360 by deleting a file it uses, but I cannot find how to delete that file on XBOX one.
  5. StevenJ5 Win User

Original Xbox One - Games install but will not play

Thank you very much for the reply! Yes, NAT is open. After finding Fallout Shelter would work (a very low graphics game) I am thinking this is either software or GPU related. I put my console in DEV mode and installed a program allowing me to switch between
    D3D11 and D3D12, and interestingly enough things will work (through this program) on D3D11 but when the D3D12 driver is selected I am once again returned to the dashboard. Do you think there is any hope in a future software update addressing something like
    this?
  6. saleenseven Win User

Xbox 360 error status 8015-1002 questions

I have checked for the corrupted files and did not spot any. And other than the network setting error code above I do get 1 other error code when the suggested update fails:

3F4A - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - D000 - 0185

Also I am not sure if this has anything to do with it but when I get on it cannot find any profiles for a bit. Then it finally pops up and I log in. My slim is about 2-3 years old.
Thema:

1. I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with... - Similar Threads - getting D3D11 RENDERER_Z

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  9. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  10. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...