I am getting a communication error of MONTANO 353940868

Discus and support I am getting a communication error of MONTANO 353940868 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got the above code tonight how do I fix this 1af2079a-7025-458f-b70d-cbde561cff5f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by outlaw59101, Apr 23, 2023.

1. outlaw59101
    outlaw59101 Guest

Just got the above code tonight how do I fix this

:)

outlaw59101, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with an error.

Please try to reset the console.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If the issue is still the same, please try other games as well and go online just to check if this has nothing to do with the network or something else.

Try logging in on another profile and check it if it can play the game.
  3. outlaw59101 Win User

Tried all that and same thing on the one game
  4. Ronnieee Win User

If this is just the only game having issues, please check with the game publisher as there should be nothing wrong with your Xbox, profile and network since we already tried isolating the case.
  5. outlaw59101 Win User

Done all of that nothing works
  6. Ronnieee Win User

You mean other games are working fine when going online except for this game? How about using a different profile? I would also suggest reinstalling the game and if that does not help, try using a different network like you mobile hotspot.
Thema:

1. I am getting a communication error of MONTANO 353940868 - Similar Threads - getting communication error

2. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  3. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  4. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  5. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  6. How did I get a communication ban for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a communication ban for this?: (This is a repost but I could not find my last one and when I finally did, they said that since I hadn't replied in over 72hours they wouldn't be monitoring it anymore. Also if anyone knows how to...
  7. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  8. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  9. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  10. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...