I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list

Discus and support I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka Because it is not available on Xbox region 1dd56a7b-9b06-45e4-a2c3-29e1524df21d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kavindu Ishan, Aug 22, 2023.

  1. I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list


    I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka Because it is not available on Xbox region

    :)
     
    Kavindu Ishan, Aug 22, 2023
    #1
  2. Dilshan Priyanga Adi Win User

    I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list

    Yes, it's so annoying! I can't even pay to change my gamertag!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list

    if you are from an unsupported region you cannot access Xbox services.
  4. Artem Repnikov Win User

    Xbox gamertag

    From your answer it looks like you did not read my question, but read only the headline

    So I will repeat the main points

    • I can't change the region because my region is missing
    • I can not use another region because then it gives an error that the region of the card and the selected region do not match"
  5. MrVoras Win User

    Just Cause 2 on Xbox One error 0x80150017

    That is the main problem - I am from Lithuania which is not available to choose from the region list, therefore I set my region to the UK. The live support chat directed my here because they could not solve the problem
  6. Kittipong Nualgrom Win User

    There was a purchase issue on Xbox that I couldn't fix.

    I am from Thailand I followed the steps for changing regions to purchase because there were no stores in my country.
Thema:

I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list

Loading...
  1. I am from srilanka.i can't change my region to srilanka because it is not at list - Similar Threads - srilanka can't change

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...