I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...

Discus and support I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As you can see in image attached below the following error is shown, how can I rectify this... [img] b0261b01-c4e4-4089-ac33-315757516e6e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkSamurai6207, Jan 24, 2023.

1. I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...

As you can see in image attached below the following error is shown, how can I rectify this...
    I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to... [​IMG]

:)

DarkSamurai6207, Jan 24, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to some Microsoft Guidelines

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Just a friendly reminder, there is a dedicated Team who handles Rewards concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor.... Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Robux reward.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For Microsoft Rewards concern, you will be needing to Get Help via Microsoft Rewards Team. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can I get rewards points for previous purchase

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For rewards points there is a eligibility or requirements that we need to meet such as time period when we need to purchase or perform an action.

In this case, you may need to check with Microsoft Rewards Team. Simply click on “Get help”:

5. Francia J. Win User

Help with Microsoft Rewards

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to Microsoft Rewards team by clicking “Get Help”: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't Claim 6000 Points for Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern you will be needing to submit a ticket to Microsoft Rewards team by signing in to this link then click “Get Help”

Thema:

I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...

1. I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to... - Similar Threads - experiencing Issue Microsoft

2. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  3. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  4. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  7. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  8. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  9. Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games: Hello! I have a 2022 Xbox Series X (now out of warranty...) plugged into a 4K Samsung TV. I have been experiencing weird graphical issues on select games, specifically Starfield and Halo Infinite,...
  10. I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...: So, as the title suggests, I have experienced a lot of issues with Xbox's PC app, namely being that I cannot download, uninstall, cancel or pause anything in my download section through the app....