I am communication banned unjustly

Discus and support I am communication banned unjustly in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I messaged a member of this community after verbal abuse in a party chat and through discord after we had played a game. I was then kicked from this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GlennGMP, Jan 22, 2022.

1. GlennGMP
    GlennGMP Guest

I messaged a member of this community after verbal abuse in a party chat and through discord after we had played a game. I was then kicked from this party and blocked on discord so I sent a message to the assailant to express my feelings he then reported me and I am now suffering a ban for a whole week I am unable to appeal I wasn’t sent a message by xbox showing a note of enforcement and I haven’t even seen this ban on my history also haven’t got a single clue what to do as I am unable to contact anyone about it even all the info and resources they hand you have done nothing so all I ask is for someone to tell me why nothing is showing and unban me for a petty mistake I made.

:)

GlennGMP, Jan 22, 2022
  2. GlennGMP Win User

Thanks a lot for your assistance this helps me understand
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. There's no ETA for when it will be fixed.
  4. GlennGMP Win User

Is there any way of telling me when the appeal will be available
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the enforcement site is having an issue with not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment. All you can do is wait for the site to be fixed.
  6. voteDC Win User

I was unjustly banned!

Thema:

1. I am communication banned unjustly - Similar Threads - communication banned unjustly

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...