I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards

Discus and support I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my billing info is correct yet i cant deposit my rewards which is inconvenient as i want to buy a dlc for a game that is a limited time... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by itsprojectxii, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards

my billing info is correct yet i cant deposit my rewards which is inconvenient as i want to buy a dlc for a game that is a limited time

:)

itsprojectxii, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Not receiving Reward Points

I am not receiving my XBOX Live Gold Reward Points and the emails are telling me to update the billing info. However the billing info is up to date. I contacted support and they told me to post here and gave me a reference number.
    [Mod Removed]

OrphanCandy379, Oct 17, 2016
  3. sprintMT
    sprintMT Guest
    Xbox live rewards not being deposited

My Billing info is up to date and my Xbox Live Rewards are not being deposited into my Xbox live account.

sprintMT, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello itsprojectxii,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello itsprojectxii,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Unable to join Live Rewards program

When you sign up for XBOX LIVE. It will ask you you under 18 or 18 and over. When you make your info. It will date of birth. This sign up is not related to reward progame itself. But signing up for LIVE itself. I think you have signe up for XBL with the
    wrong date. But only person can help you on that is XBOX LIVE reward support forum page. Can' link i right off hand. I am on a XBOX 1 and not a PC.
  7. crazyhorse9991 Win User

problem with redeem 12 mo live code

I am getting the same error. A quick google suggests that it comes up when there are problems with billing info. I've checked all my billing info and its all correct, I don't know what to do now.
  8. Aurelio B. Win User

Xbox Live redeem code problem PLEASE HELP

hello, first, the cards do not expire. second, there could be a problem with your billing account. go to commerce.microsoft.com to update billing info and check that everything is filled and up to date.
  9. EX1TxWOUNDS Win User

Can't download profile: Error code 800704DC

I agree fully I've been without xbl for 22 days and I changed passwords updated my billing info made payment bought msp online and I cannot download my profile Microsoft step your game up you aren't sony
Thema:

1. I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards - Similar Threads - being told update

2. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  3. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  4. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9
  5. My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be...: Since then I have tried communicating with anyone that could help me resolve this situation. I really need something of a win here. I've spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours, all of...
  6. My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...: Is there truly no way for me to get back anything at all? Am I expected to start over again and re-spend all of the money I’ve already spent over the years because some security information was...
  7. So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...: Fortnite crew doesn’t work. Talked to epic. They had said it may be on the billing side. d1f4f649-0ddf-4836-8cfa-93b67bd41358
  8. Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why: I got a suspension on my account for 2 days i havent been told why and when i call xbox they say thats not our department please go to enforement.xbox.com which tells me i cant do anything about...
  9. Account has been hacked and being told it can't be recovered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked and being told it can't be recovered: My sons Microsoft account has been hacked, purchases made on linked cards by the hacker, can't access the account because the email has been changed and now being told that the account can't be...
  10. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...: I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing 2b0f7e84-a398-429a-8ba6-fc825d2d3075