I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are...

Discus and support I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] To start with, I am signed in to the same account for both the microsoft store and the minecraft launcher. I have removed the sign-in, logged out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Jenks, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Thomas Jenks
    Thomas Jenks Guest

I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are...

I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are... [​IMG]
    To start with, I am signed in to the same account for both the microsoft store and the minecraft launcher. I have removed the sign-in, logged out and logged in again on both platforms several times. This issue has not resolved, even after that and using the "change launcher log-in" option. Each time I open the launcher, I continue to get the same warning. Any time I attempt to solve the issue, and then open bedrock, I get the error code "Drowned" upon trying to sign in when bedrock opens. (The only solution to which is to "close the game, reset the device and try again later". Thanks, microsoft.)

:)

Thomas Jenks, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Klaus Grundahl Win User

I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are currently using in the Launcher." and cannot sign in to my minecraft bedrock upon launching it.

+1 . I have several Minecrafyt accounts (2 sons 1 spouse) and they are not related to my windows credential and why should they.
  3. Corbin Hamner Win User

I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are currently using in the Launcher." and cannot sign in to my minecraft bedrock upon launching it.

And why do we have to do this? Most just want to play Minecraft Java...not log in to 23867325 things because Microsoft likes people logging in to stuff
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Thomas!

Please check your Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion app if you have signed in your correct account on those apps.

Make sure as well that it's the correct Microsoft account you used to sign in to your Windows user by going to Windows Start menu > Settings > Accounts.

If those are correct, try to reset your Microsoft Store cache and data and also reset your Xbox app and Minecraft Launcher.

Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

To reset app data, check your guide from the link below.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...
  5. Destroyr5219 Win User

Ultimate game pass on both Xbox and pc - how?

If you just sign into the account that you have game pass on on the Microsoft store of the pc, you should get access when you search for those games on the Microsoft Store. They will show as being free. đź‘Ť
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Need to Download Again

The game should be tied to your Microsoft account. Which ever Microsoft account you were signed into the windows 10 store on when you redeemed the code. You should be able to sign into the Windows 10 store, using the same MS account,
    and see the game as being able to download for free. In the top right corner of the store you should see either an avatar or a symbol of a person with a plus sign next to it, and you can use that to sign in or switch users.
Thema:

1. I am being told that "You are not signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account you are... - Similar Threads - being told are

2. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  3. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  4. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9
  5. My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be...: Since then I have tried communicating with anyone that could help me resolve this situation. I really need something of a win here. I've spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours, all of...
  6. My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...: Is there truly no way for me to get back anything at all? Am I expected to start over again and re-spend all of the money I’ve already spent over the years because some security information was...
  7. So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...: Fortnite crew doesn’t work. Talked to epic. They had said it may be on the billing side. d1f4f649-0ddf-4836-8cfa-93b67bd41358
  8. Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why: I got a suspension on my account for 2 days i havent been told why and when i call xbox they say thats not our department please go to enforement.xbox.com which tells me i cant do anything about...
  9. Account has been hacked and being told it can't be recovered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked and being told it can't be recovered: My sons Microsoft account has been hacked, purchases made on linked cards by the hacker, can't access the account because the email has been changed and now being told that the account can't be...
  10. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...: I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing 2b0f7e84-a398-429a-8ba6-fc825d2d3075