I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...

Discus and support I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing up for the console version because I dont have one and never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaseyMaroni, Sep 20, 2020.

1. CaseyMaroni
    CaseyMaroni Guest

I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...

I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing up for the console version because I dont have one and never have.

:)

CaseyMaroni, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

Charged twice for game pass

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

First of all, please validate if you're signed in on the same Microsoft account both on Xbox and PC, if you're using the same account that you have on Xbox you shouldn't be charged again since what you have is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is consist of Xbox Live Gold (needed to play online on Xbox console), Xbox Game Pass for Console (standalone game pass where you can access game pass games on Xbox console), PC Game Pass (Game Pass for PC where you will have access to Xbox Game Pass Games), EA Play both on Xbox and PC.

In regards to the free month of Game Pass, if you already have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription it will just be added to your subscription time.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

Hi ΣτελιοςΑτακης, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I'm afraid that's not possible, but you can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to convert your remaining Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by that you will be able to access the subscription to your PC as well.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is consists of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play both for Xbox and PC. You will also have perks that you can redeem by having the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Gamepass for PC

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that to use the cloud gaming feature you will be needing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Also, if you're on Xbox Console, PC Game Pass will not work from there. You'll need an Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Elder Scrolls Online

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold subscription, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play. ESO is not included.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Which Pass to buy? If game released on Xbox Pass but not Pc, is it still accessible from PC via Ultimate Pass?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The subscription that you have will not affect the games that you will be able to access. If the game is available for Xbox console only it will not be available for PC.

The only difference is that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is consist of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, EA play both on PC and Xbox.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will let you play console games as well if they’re included on cloud gaming. You need to be on a supported region and have a compatible controller to use cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing... - Similar Threads - being charged game

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  7. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  8. Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox: Was charged for a game that wouldn't download on my xbox couldn't play it bc it wouldn't download but was still charged 610f21da-7b03-43d9-aeb1-db5b5af98798
  9. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  10. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....