I am banned so can't play Minecraft, but I don't have any active bans or historical bans

Discus and support I am banned so can't play Minecraft, but I don't have any active bans or historical bans in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there As above. I can't submit a case review because there are no enforcement bans on my account. I don't recall ever being banned - I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harry Suffolk, Oct 29, 2022.

1. I am banned so can't play Minecraft, but I don't have any active bans or historical bans

Hi there

As above. I can't submit a case review because there are no enforcement bans on my account. I don't recall ever being banned - I bought Minecraft in Dec 2020, I played it for a couple of months, and then I didn't log in again until now and it is banned.

How do I get unbanned, or at least submit it for review? To reiterate - I can't click submit review etc against an enforcement that isn't showing on my account.

Thanks

:)

Harry Suffolk, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am banned so can't play Minecraft, but I don't have any active bans or historical bans

You may need to wait for now if indeed is happening with all your games, maybe the enforcement action is recent.
    Because even if you contact Microsoft support they're going to tell you the same

Just in case try using your account on a different device
  3. Harry Suffolk Win User

Hi there

No I don't - it says banned user in the top-right when I go to eg find support or look at enforcements. It is only on Microsoft account.

Thanks
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Harry

Please check if maybe you have online restrictions in a different game.
    Exists the possibility that Mojang banned you from the game (yes, you can be banned individually)

Let me know how it goes
  5. Harry Suffolk Win User

I don't think it will ever appear. I've only just noticed it now because I want to play, it could have been on here for years.

How do I go about getting this reviewed if there is no case review button, and the community here is unable to assist directly? I obviously want to be able to play the game I've paid money for.

Thanks
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

And still the same?

If yes, you may need to wait until the enforcement action appears in the website.

Because no one here including customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
    Is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

You can double check this statement here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
Thema:

1. I am banned so can't play Minecraft, but I don't have any active bans or historical bans - Similar Threads - banned can't play

2. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  3. My ban is finished and I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban is finished and I can't play: My ban is finished, it even says so on the site. It was my fisrt ban and it was supposed to end yesterday(August 9 at 20:06) but I still can't play games or communicate with my friends....
  4. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  5. Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer: I finished a 2 week multiplayer ban on the 23 October and I still can't play multiplayer games I've checked my enforcement history and the ban shows it finished this morning is there anyway of...
  6. 2 week console ban is over and I still can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 week console ban is over and I still can't play: More than 2 weeks ago, my xbox one console was banned from communication and online multiplayer for exactly 2 weeks. The ban ended 4 days ago and yet I still can't communicate with my friends and...
  7. Can't play COD and Cluster trucks after my 2 week ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD and Cluster trucks after my 2 week ban: Hello. My username is , I was banned several months ago and when I try to play Call of Duty it thinks thinks that I don't own the game! If someone from the support team or another player could...
  8. Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please: Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please 8d99bce2-43f4-4ee9-84cc-f3f15df1d202
  9. I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication: Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication. c66881ad-308c-4780-b727-a8ef4a03b81f
  10. Can't play online games but don't have a ban or can't see any visible suspension?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online games but don't have a ban or can't see any visible suspension?!: so I got a communications ban the other day, I think it was Monday because 2 guys were being twats on r6s. So I message them and they get me banned which is **** stupid cuz it's their fault. But...