I am an Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriber but the Xbox Gamepass app on mobile says I am not a...

Discus and support I am an Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriber but the Xbox Gamepass app on mobile says I am not a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't do Xbox Game Pass rewards missions because of this submitted by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal, Dec 31, 2021.

  1. I am an Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriber but the Xbox Gamepass app on mobile says I am not a...

    /u/shigerumiyamotoreal, Dec 31, 2021
    #1
  2. ProvokedMink289 Win User

    Xbox trial codes

    What if i wasnt a previous subscriber for pc gamepass but i was for xbox gamepass and ultimate could the pc gamepass trial still work?
  3. Weanlingprince3 Win User

    Xbox apps and games wont let me talk

    Sorry let me clarify I'm on pc, I always use this same headset on xbox and mobile it works fine. I am UNABLE to join a party on pc it does not let me join or host and there is no error message. I am using Ethernet and when I said xbox beta I meant the
    xbox gamepass beta app.
  4. awful waffle Win User

    We encountered an eror and your subcriptions failed to load.

    I have the same problem. All games say I need to subscribe to gamepass in order to play them. I AM SUBSCRIBED.
  5. Megatronhalo Win User

    Failed to start cloud gaming session, you do not own this game or subscription service

    I tried everything recommended and still can't cloud game on anything console pc or mobile. And I assure you that I am subscribed to gamepass ultimate, so I'll take the next steps and contact Microsoft about the issue. Thanks for the help tho, hopefully I'll get it working soon
  6. PeterPietsma Win User

    Starfield not available

    i have also been having this issue for quite some while it also seems whenever i buy the ultimate gamepass on the xbox it does not say i have it on pc, however i am able to download some of the gamepass games and play them on pc whenever i have the gamepass bought
Thema:

I am an Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriber but the Xbox Gamepass app on mobile says I am not a...

Loading...
  1. I am an Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriber but the Xbox Gamepass app on mobile says I am not a... - Similar Threads - Gamepass subscriber Gamepass

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  9. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  10. I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...: My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this or reverse it...