I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

Discus and support I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR AND I AM GETTING A MESSAGE SAYING I DONT HAVE AN AMBASSADORSHIP 0aaeebd9-cdd3-4324-9c1c-12d8452e9cc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DOCTOROFLOVE720, Jan 5, 2014.

1. I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

HI I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR AND I AM GETTING A MESSAGE SAYING I DONT HAVE AN AMBASSADORSHIP

:)

DOCTOROFLOVE720, Jan 5, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jan 5, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, Jan 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hello, when are you getting that message? Is it when you are trying to answer question via the Ambassabank or something else? As Onyx stated, please post a thread here (forums.xbox.com/.../AddPost.aspx)
    for proper assistance. I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR :) If for some reason you don't have access to that forum, please send a PM to Miss Ermine, tweet @XboxSupport, or an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  6. DOCTOROFLOVE720, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Am I an Xbox ambassador

Hmm, let's look into this! Can you drop me a Forum PM using the little green envelope under my post? Please put your GT in the subject line. Here's the info I need:

1. When did you apply?
    2. Can you get into the
      Ambassy
      ?
    3. Can you get to your profile from the "Take me to my profile" button on
      this
      page?

I work with the Ambassador program a lot, so we'll figure out what's up with your Ambassador account for sure!
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Am I an Xbox ambassador

You have your Ambassador icon beneath your gamertag so you should be good to go. Access the Ambassador forums to help get yourself started:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  9. T1MMEEH Win User

Am I an Xbox ambassador

When I put them into the ambassador login i meant
  10. DOCTOROFLOVE720 Win User

I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

11. T1MMEEH Win User

Am I an Xbox ambassador

When I try to put my email and password for my Xbox live account it doesn't work
Thema:

I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

1. I AM AN XBOX AMBASSADOR - Similar Threads - AMBASSADOR

2. False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program.: Today at 11:36 AM I got an email "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action". Thought it was a spam/scam email until I went to the enforcement Xbox portal to double-check. I was shocked to see I have...
  3. How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?: I been a Ambassador for a while and an xbox member for over ten years. Never had a strike or a problem until now. Why are isn't there a protocol for the enforcement to look at the forms anymore...
  4. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador: Ciao a tutti , circa un anno fa il mio account è stato sospeso per un breve periodo di tempo , però anche dopo che lo stato di sospensione è finito non posso accedere a Xbox Ambassador , qualcuno...
  5. I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors: I had my account suspended on some Xbox resources, and the reason for the suspension does not break the rules at all, I don't understand why, I believe it may have been an error. And I was still...
  6. Ambassador Sponsorship Inquiry

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Sponsorship Inquiry: I am curious if Ambassadors can apply for XBOX PC GAME Pass sponsorship. I want to do more to help our community and help promote XBOX. I actively promote on Twitter, Twitch, and LinkedIn. I also...
  7. xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...: xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many reports began to arrive 66cdd688-e92a-4f1f-abc3-870c3d63d884
  8. Insider Tag and Xbox Ambassador Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Insider Tag and Xbox Ambassador Tag: Neither show up on either my Forums Account nor my Xbox Account. Even though they are the correct accounts tied to my account. 6a3f3db8-b3b4-41ee-8552-afac1852707f
  9. How do I report a Xbox Ambassador who's over abusing their power?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a Xbox Ambassador who's over abusing their power?: I have 2 screenshots of a Level 4 ambassador Abusing their Power with DDoSing and Posting IPs online what steps would I need to take upon to get Justice on my behalf...
  10. how do you become ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you become ambassador: how to become ambassasoder e3a3b6ee-5c61-48ea-83a7-9e999cef0ef4