I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts...

Discus and support I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried the Microsoft Minecraft web and its only telling me about parenting control and im a parent please help Your regards AIRTULUP2023... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ntshuxeko Shivambu, Dec 7, 2022.

1. I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts...

I have tried the Microsoft Minecraft web and its only telling me about parenting control and im a parent please help

Your regards

AIRTULUP2023

:)

ntshuxeko Shivambu, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts web its only telling me about the parental control and im the parent of the account. Please help me0

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

When you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings can you see this page on this screenshot? Because if not this may mean that the system detects that your account is a child account or you're added as a member under a family group.

If you're redirected to a support page, please let me know.

[​IMG]
  3. MicoSmooth Win User

How do I fix my minecraft launcher?

Hi, I am getting the error message. I've tried repairing and reset it multiple times but it still hasn't worked. I am getting the error message and I am running minecraft on a Microsoft Windows 11 PC. This issue has started in march of 2023. I tried running it as administrator but it it just says downloading manifest but the bar doesn't go up and it gives me the "Couldn't update the minecraft native launcher" The .minecraft folder is non-existent and when you re-install minecraft the .minecraft folder does not pop up. (I couldn't reply because I have been busy)
  4. DwhySavage2373 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

i got Minecraft on apk and I wanted to go online but it keeps putting me on the Minecraft home screen when I click the multiplayer serve re like life boat and her ears
  5. LoganGamer120 Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Thi still isn't fixed. I want to play Minecraft Java on Hypixel.net but I can't access multiplayer and on minecraft.net when I go to my profile it asks to buy Minecraft. Hey Microsoft please fix this.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Demo

Will this demo only have multiplayer? I am not sure if I want to do a story demo.... I kind of want to save all of the story aspects for when I am playing through it. But this demo might sell me on Multiplayer...
Thema:

I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts...

1. I am an administrative but it does not want me to play multiplayer. When i go to Minecrafts... - Similar Threads - administrative does play

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Administrator Approval Required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Administrator Approval Required: I am trying to install the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-on pack. I already have the Deluxe edition of the game installed. I have redeemed the download code. But where I would hit install in the...
  8. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  9. Microsoft account has been hacked but im signed in as administrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account has been hacked but im signed in as administrator: DO I just fully reset my pc at this point because my microsoft has been hacked and its the administrator a6e12ef2-9412-48d9-b8e6-01cd39739ab2
  10. Why do i need administrator approval to install a game when my account is the administrator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need administrator approval to install a game when my account is the administrator?: I'm already set to admin, and have installed other games on my PC from game pass, whats going on here? a013c5f7-4839-476d-8f64-920413ac40af