I am able to add my card in payment methods..

Discus and support I am able to add my card in payment methods.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to add payment method by using my card but it is showing error as " The details given are worng" Please help me fast. *** Moved from Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abhijit Hatagale, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I am able to add my card in payment methods..

I tried to add payment method by using my card but it is showing error as " The details given are worng"

Please help me fast.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Subscription management ***

:)

Abhijit Hatagale, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Abhijit Hatagale,

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your account.

Here is the guide to CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT:

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please scroll down and check the lower left of the page and make sure it matches your country/region.

Scroll up and check the Contact Times of the support for available hours.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
    What are you having trouble with? -(xxxxxx)
    What's the issue? -(xxxxxx)

The third box will ask you to describe your issue. and then select the "Next" button.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

Lastly, should you be unable to follow through the steps in contacting support. You may use the virtual agent on that page and type these exact words: Talk to an agent.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Abhijit Hatagale,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are trying to add a credit card on your payment method on your account and it did not go through, and instead giving you an error. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. Is the new credit card you are trying to add is of the same region, address on your physical location?
    2. What is the error message you got? Would you mind sending it to us here, concealing your personal information for security reasons.
    3. How did you process the addition of details of your payment?
    For guidance on how to change/add payment instrument on your Microsoft Account kindly refer to this link. Add a payment method to your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Abhijit Hatagale,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Abhijit Hatagale Win User

I tried and also check the region and the card details. Every detail is correct but it is showing the same error I have also tried my other bank cards but still the same thing is happening.

Please do something.

[​IMG]
  6. Kiesey Win User

Can't purchase gold... i get an error message "Glitch in the system" - details in thread

So were you able to add the other credit cards to the system? If so you should be able to transfer your balance from the old credit card to the new credit card. Follow the steps below, if you are still having issue's I would suggest contacting Xbox Phone
    support.

To transfer your services and balances to a new payment method, follow these steps:

Sign in to the Billing and Account Management website.

Under Your payment methods, click the payment method you want to change.

Under Payment method activity, click Go to payment method information.

Under Payment method information for this account, click Use a different payment method.

Click Add new credit card, and then click Next.

Click Add new Direct Debit, and then click Next.

On the Confirm transfer page, confirm the balances and services you want to transfer, and then click Next.

Enter the information for the new payment method, and then click Save.
Thema:

1. I am able to add my card in payment methods.. - Similar Threads - able add card

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  7. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  10. my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...: my modern warfare 2019 does not want to download although every add on and packs for the game do download is there any particular reason e559aab3-efef-425e-a5c4-c8ea8aa40f66