I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it...

Discus and support I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it off for some reason. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5, Apr 1, 2023.

1. I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it...

I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it off for some reason. What can I do?

:)

ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5, Apr 1, 2023
  2. ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5 Win User

I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it off for some reason. What can I do?

I’m not a minor I’m 25 years old
  3. ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5 Win User

[​IMG]
    This is what it’s showing me
  4. Francia J. Win User

That's perfect then, can you please share a screenshot or photo of what you're seeing on your end? This is to check what setting we need to manage. Please hide any personal information that may be visible.
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5 Win User

Xbox series s and it says I am on a child’s account
Thema:

I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it...

1. I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it... - Similar Threads - grown man reason

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2
  4. My son is all grown up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is all grown up: When my son got his first X-Box, as good parents, we set it up under my Microsoft account - I don't play X-Box or have an X-Box profile; He's now all grown up and not far from moving out. Is...
  5. My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...: Trying to impersonate my kid! This man hacked into our Epic accounts & he pretends to be a little kid & has gained access to my kids friends by posing as my kid. I have contacted Epic repeatedly...
  6. Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?: Hello FROM Month or 2 month we ( players) have problem with this game with no saving XP when we leave the game and no updating leaderboards pls help aaf62d29-728b-4f17-90b2-0d61df95be75
  7. Disgusting grown men picking on a kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgusting grown men picking on a kid: my five year old got suspended for a 'team kill' cause he beat a grown man!!! Has anyone a number to contact war gaming so I can complain.??? d6b8f1cf-4968-4de2-8c6c-aaf700802837
  8. Grown Up Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grown Up Gaming: Brand new community looking for members to build a fifa pro club Enjin: Website does not exist bef6075d-5dfe-4895-a7e6-e37384339a04
  9. Any Grown Up Gamers?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Grown Up Gamers?!: Grabbed a Titanfall Xbox One Bundle recently. Not too many friends haven't adopted the new gen. Looking for other older mature gamers. Send friend invite if you are looking for other grown up...
  10. Grown up Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grown up Gaming: So your not 13, you don't sing or scream down the mic and you actually play the game the way its meant to be played rather than spend your time doing whatever you can to annoy any other gamers,...