I always have to reconnect the Xbox console to the xbox app on my phone.

Discus and support I always have to reconnect the Xbox console to the xbox app on my phone. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One console, on Wi-Fi, and a Google pixel for 4a 5G phone( latest version of Android). I have the Xbox app on my phone and every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chadosowski, Feb 4, 2023.

1. chadosowski
    chadosowski Guest

I have a Xbox One console, on Wi-Fi, and a Google pixel for 4a 5G phone( latest version of Android). I have the Xbox app on my phone and every time I open up the app, I have to go through the reconnection process to link up my console.

Every. Time.

There are no technical glitches during the setup. Why do I have to keep on reconnecting the console to the app?

:)

chadosowski, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi chadosowski! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did this issue start to occur?

Please make sure that you have the right settings on your console. Try to disable remote and re-enable it. Check the guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...

I suggest to perform a power cycle after you disable it before enabling it back.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox controller issues

Have you tried to disconnect the controller from the console ( best done by connecting it with your phone over bluetooth) and then reconnect it to the console?

If that did not help try to update the controller in the xbox accessibilities app
  4. Arthur WT Win User

Xbox App not working on IOS

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App? Whenever I have problems with apps I usually do that. If that doesn't work then maybe it's the internet since that "Sorry, something went wrong" pops up on my Xbox App whenever I have
    internet problems with my phone. If you think it might be the internet then either of these solutions can might solve it: disconnect phone from the WiFi then reconnect, unplug router for couples of seconds then re-plug, or simply restart the router entirely.
  5. TherealMCisback Win User

How to fix remote play with IOS 16 update

That is unfortunate. I have tried all the trouble shooting options. I’ve removed the device and reconnected as well as deleted the app and reinstalled it. I even factory reset my network settings on my phone. I guess I’ll just have to wait for an update to the IOS and or the Xbox app. Thanks for responding so quickly
  6. SUPER5OLD13R Win User

Xbox One Randomly Turns On

I have the Xbox app on my phone but I have not connected it to my console.
Thema:

1. I always have to reconnect the Xbox console to the xbox app on my phone. - Similar Threads - always reconnect console

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  10. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...