I always get suspension doesn't matter if other guy used bad word.

Discus and support I always get suspension doesn't matter if other guy used bad word. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Always a gamer mess with me for no reason and then delete his own words and suspend me for no reason. Why this hypocrisy?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toyesh Ner, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Toyesh Ner
    Toyesh Ner Guest

Always a gamer mess with me for no reason and then delete his own words and suspend me for no reason.

Why this hypocrisy?

:)

Toyesh Ner, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can also be suspended. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block instead of responding.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox enforcement wrongly suspending accounts

Here is the thing you guys don't get

It doesn't matter what the other party does or if they start the fight

Their actions are their own

And have no bearing on your suspension

Block report and ignore that's all you are allowed to do
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Pedophiles on xbox

Unfortunately, most of Xbox enforcement is automated, so nobody is looking at the context of the conversation and making a decision. They use a list of "bad words", so if your post/message gets reported, it's scanned for the presence of those "bad words" and if 1 or more is found, a suspension is issued.

That can leads to horrible people not getting punished on the platform because they know how to skirt around the rules, by not using any words that are on the "bad words" list.

It sucks, I totally agree, but the golden rule is to never use rule-breaking language, no matter what the circumstances, cos it's only your own account that will be affected.

All you can do is block and report, using the appropriate reporting category, and hope that MS take action.
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Unfairly suspended or justified? Warning may contain strong language

It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended. It's best to just report the other person and block communications instead of responding. So yes, your suspension was justified.

As far as the other person, if you filed a complaint on them, the enforcement team will investigate them and take action. So even if they havent had a suspension yet, it doesn't mean they won't.

I’m sorry I can only reply with a quote it’s not giving me another option.

Yes it very much matters how the situation starts if I’m sending random messages to people calling them C*nts then it’s deserved but not if I’m telling somebody to leave me alone in a vulgar manner.

Also is it not worrying that saying **** and C*nt in a message is breaking the Code of Conduct? Talk about language policing
    Swear words are never allowed on XBL, it must remain rated E for everyone. Don't use those bad words or you will get another suspension.

You must familiarizes yourself with the rules below so you can avoid getting another suspension.

Terms of use :
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

Code of conduct :
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct
  6. Arminator Win User

Party chat and messages

It doesn't matter what word you use. If you call someone a coward, or otherwise ridicule, intimidate, harass, bully or do anything similar to a person via Xbox Live, that person can report your message and you will get a Chat suspension.

Please
    review the Code of Conduct on how to behave on Xbox Live
    and avoid getting a suspension.
Thema:

1. I always get suspension doesn't matter if other guy used bad word. - Similar Threads - always suspension doesn't

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  10. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...