I also got ripped off!

Discus and support I also got ripped off! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the 2nd time I have lost over 300000 points. Both times I was nearing the 1 million point mark. What happened and how can I get them back. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToningTitan1, Dec 9, 2017.

  1. ToningTitan1
    ToningTitan1 Guest

    I also got ripped off!


    For the 2nd time I have lost over 300000 points. Both times I was nearing the 1 million point mark. What happened and how can I get them back. Is the game not set up to take more than 1 million points?

    :)
     
    ToningTitan1, Dec 9, 2017
    #1
  2. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what do you mean by failed did it not work? (game corrupted) and two you should of re-downloaded it now you can try to contact microsoft and say what happend and they may give back the points I also got ripped off! :)
     
    MB5656, Dec 9, 2017
    #2
  3. carb0nknight
    carb0nknight Guest
    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then call 1800-4MY-XBOX and contact customer support, or try contacting them through Twitter @XboxSupport. Have you tried deleting the game and then redownloading it before you bought it again?
     
    carb0nknight, Dec 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Nine Blurr Win User

    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Try going to your download history and see if they're there. If not, call Xbox at 1-800-4MY-XBOX..
  5. MB5656 Win User

    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what do you mean by failed did it not work? (game corrupted) and two you should of re-downloaded it now you can try to contact microsoft and say what happend and they may give back the points :)
  6. carb0nknight Win User

    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then call 1800-4MY-XBOX and contact customer support, or try contacting them through Twitter @XboxSupport. Have you tried deleting the game and then redownloading it before you bought it again?
  7. BongKaos Win User

    I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHY did you feel the need to repurchase?? You WILL NOT be getting a refund but, my original question stands. You can't buy it twice on the same profile...... Maybe 4J Studios can help...GOOD LUCK!!!
  8. Flaming Pingu Win User

    gold upgrade , 30000 coins, fifa UT ... quick question ?

    How is ultimate team a rip off you don't have to spend money on it, I've got a really good team and spent maybe a fiver, and I've got the likes of Rooney van Persie, hart, silva

    And also how is zombies a rip off
Thema:

I also got ripped off!

Loading...
  1. I also got ripped off! - Similar Threads - got ripped off

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...