I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

Discus and support I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaronLayne, Sep 21, 2020.

1. DaronLayne
    DaronLayne Guest

I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?

:)

DaronLayne, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Zaneybrainy Win User

In game purchase not working

I am having the same problem adding money to my grandson's account. They took the money from my account. One the website it says he has the money but in the game, it does not show up.
  3. Shauna Boland Win User

Xbox device not registering in family safety app

Hi so I am the family organiser on my Microsoft account and I have my sons account added as a member on Microsoft safety app. Under his account there should be 2 Xbox devices. A Xbox 1 and and a series x Xbox. Neither of the Xbox devices are showing up under his account on family safety even though he is signed into both with his account.

However if he just logs into his Microsoft 365 account both devices show up. They are just not showing up on Microsoft safety app or website
  4. DanielaSiorek Win User

I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

I have the same issue. Added $25 to my son's Microsoft Account so he could buy things in Forza Horizon 5. The transaction went through according to my credit card and I see his balance is $25 in the Xbox Family app and on his Microsoft Account page on the PC. BUT when he goes to purchase a car pack in the game on his Xbox console it says he has no money.

I am seeing people say that the funds showed up 24 hours later. This would make sense for scammer prevention, but if this waiting period is on purpose LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT. I'll wait until tomorrow morning and hopefully the funds appear.
  5. Simon Crosbie Win User

Trying to buy FC24 points for my son

Hi Kathy

Sorry we hadn’t responded sooner.

We had enough money in the account but we seemed to encounter a glitch…

The desktop view of the account showed the correct balance - but the app view showed a zero balance but also showed the transaction of incoming money.

We added more funds via the app and it then recognised the original balance - my son was happy as he had double the amount originally asked for!

Best

Simon
  6. daness1961 Win User

XBOX One has linked Family Settings to a child account and unable to Add or Remove

I have this exact same issue, but cannot see where there would be two parental accounts. There are only four and only I am a parent. I can't add my son, he shows me in his family, but cannot remove me.

What am I missing?
Thema:

1. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on... - Similar Threads - added money son's

2. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  3. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  4. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  5. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  6. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  7. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  8. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  9. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  10. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...