I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

Discus and support I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JanWeidenaar
    JanWeidenaar Guest

i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?

:)

JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jan,

I see that the Eon bundle was redeemed properly onto your Microsoft account you use for your Xbox profile. The Eon bundle comes with in-game cosmetic items for your Fortnite character that you need to access by launching the game. Once the game loads, you
    should be able to find the cosmetic items included in the Eon bundle within your inventory where you select your skins and gliders.

I don't believe you need to install anything, the items should be in your inventory, but just in case press the Menu button while hovering over Fortnite on your Xbox and select "Manage Games & add-ons". Then go to where it says ready to install and install
    anything that needs to be installed.
  3. JanWeidenaar Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    look
    its in my microsoft account but still cant find it in my games, its the same account
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you already redeemed your key on our website, I would recommend that you check your

Order history
    so you can verify that the token was applied to your account.

On this page, you will be able to select the code you redeemed and it should take you to a page where you can choose to install remotely.

Alternatively, you can also visit
    My games
    , and on the left side you can Refine results to specify if you are looking for an
    Xbox One or PC title.

Once you select it, it will link you to another page where, again, you can choose to re-install it remotely.

If this is a game-add on [DLC] you can also try to
    mange your game
    from your console, to be able to track down your game.

Give this a shot and let us know if this works for you!
  5. JanWeidenaar Win User

i got it but only the skin and vbucks, the pickaxe and glider are missing...
  6. JanWeidenaar Win User

still when i am on my xbox there is nothing added on fortnite and i cant find it anywhere but its weid that i can see it in windows store (second pic) and not in de xbox companion app (1st pic) how is that a thing? i realy want the skin

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox - Similar Threads - activated Eon key

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  7. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  8. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  9. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  10. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...