I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

Discus and support I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinjaF1nga4021, May 28, 2023.

1. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to xbox. i waited more than 72 hours just to be sure but still no items!

:)

NinjaF1nga4021, May 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, it is possible that your product key for Sea of Thieves in-game items is for the Xbox platform and not for the Steam platform as it could be the reason why you are unable to use it in-game.

For codes FAQs, kindly click on this link:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/44101...

To confirm if your Sea of Thieves product key is an Xbox or Steam version, you will need to directly contact Sea of Thieves support for further assistance:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference links:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/44101...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/323190/discussio...

https://support.seaofthieves.com/

https://www.raregames.store/contact
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. *
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Mouse & Keyboard

Certain game such as sea of thieves do accept mouse and keyboard inputs but cod, fortnight, etc do not. Unfortunately there are products that bypass this and give an unfair advantage to those using these items.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New😉]

I downloaded the Ori items for Sea of Thieves.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Refund on Sea of Thieves

they will not refund a key and they will definately not give you store credit value for that key, sea of thieves is known to be an online only game, states this in the decriptions and notices.
Thema:

1. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game. - Similar Threads - activated product key

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  5. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  8. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  10. f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...: f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version? 38c21a61-f2f7-475d-a978-a6309ecc2e95