i accidently put in wrong country when using verification to redeem xbox reward

Discus and support i accidently put in wrong country when using verification to redeem xbox reward in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidently put in the Us virgin islands instead of united states when prompted to put in my phone number to redeem a reward.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Buster2099, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Buster2099
    Buster2099 Guest

I accidently put in the Us virgin islands instead of united states when prompted to put in my phone number to redeem a reward.

:)

Buster2099, Jan 2, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Wrong country when redeemed the code

Hello Red,

Sorry for the issue with the currency. Unfortunately, once redeemed in a region you will not be able to move it to a different region. Here is an excerpt from

Region moving:

The money in your Microsoft account

The funds in your Microsoft account will
    not move with you. Be sure to spend the money in your Microsoft account before you change your account location. We can’t transfer money between regions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues
    please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. Sanana94 Win User

Exactly what parity said. Explain the problem correctly, unfortunately it won't be easy but I hope they can help you with your problem. It happens :(
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support directly to see if there is anything they can do. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good Luck.
  6. Reddog_830 Win User

I have already solved this problem. It was not possible to transfer the money. Now I bought what I wanted with the other account.

Thank you
Thema:

1. i accidently put in wrong country when using verification to redeem xbox reward - Similar Threads - accidently put wrong

2. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  3. Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off: I have taken the fan out to clean it as was clogged up with major dust and as i was unplugging the fan the switch board attached to the voltage rail snapped off now my fan doesnt work and console...
  4. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  5. i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards: and now it says its temp disabled please help me unlock it 645d5543-b2bd-4525-b1d6-645e271f6d2f
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...: I deleted my account by accident and I need it back, it also has the password of my current one. I was hoping there was a way to get it back. 48b90184-d256-424e-8099-50bd5ae8f089
  8. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  9. Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident: I accidentally bought a UK Microsoft gift voucher and needed it for someone in Australia which I have now found cant be done, can I get a refund to then purchase it in Australia Dollars?...
  10. I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they...