I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back

Discus and support I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love it if you could take the car I bought with it and give me a new car voucher 648d8009-dd2c-438b-b004-59ea769f8ec8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fortlebrom Gf, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back

I would love it if you could take the car I bought with it and give me a new car voucher

:)

Fortlebrom Gf, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to undo a change that we have already made especially for an in-game item.
  3. kason merritt Win User

why cant I access my content

So what about my free car voucher? Do I have to complete the hot wheels DLC to get it?
  4. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
  5. DoZyMaY Win User

accidentally purchase

I was watching what did this dlc give (what cars) and accidentally prees A button and this dlc started downaloading. Please give back my Ms Points.
  6. QuinnSlye Win User

Forza motorsport 6

No not in a bundle I accidentally deleted my code for the car
Thema:

1. I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back - Similar Threads - accidentally used car

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.: I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc....
  10. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74